• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

As I understand it - not that it matters and I may be miles off - - there was 1 share in existence which was signed over to a member of the current 'committee' 'board ' whatever you want to call it. They are now - again as I understand it - in the process of becoming fan owned presumably via an IPS but I do know that if this is what's going on it's a fairly long process.

As for the crowdfunding issue I assume that was to raise funds to get the 1 share from the Receiver which they had to do to keep the name Northwich Victoria - as they managed to do that I further assume that was the reason that the funds raised didn't then go to charity?
And there Tim, lies the problem.
Claiming to be a fan run club when everybody knows they are obviously not!
Claiming to be on the verge of extinction and falsely conning people into donations!
Obvious ploys to try and get people back watching them regardless of how many lies they have to tell!
These are the type of "genuine fans" you are dealing with, you will be hard pressed to find any sympathy from people on here!

They'll have to change the shirt logo from MixMoore to NoMoore.

Pressure of work? That is more likely to be the pressure of the manager's job, trying to put together a vaguely decent squad on very little money, trying to organise the whole thing on his own with limited knowledgeable support from the backroom boys, and at the same time having to pay for the privilege in terms of sponsorship money.

They are going to flounder even more than normal with him off the scene.

Did Moore do the same at Colwyn Bay?

There's a juicy rumour curculating that SW is in line for the job and could have been moore of a shove than a push!

Did Moore do the same at Colwyn Bay?

There's a juicy rumour curculating that SW is in line for the job and could have been moore of a shove than a push!
Very likely, due to their connection through the Offside Trust

Bloody hell at £65 per scarf it looks like JGFC fans have got very expensive tastes.

20170921_002345.png

Cashmere? Very NL terraces on a wet Wednesday in Widnes. Not sure how much more the cash cows amongst their fanbase can be milked though.

Yes I agree, you should stay out of any spat between JGFC and 1874 as you appear clueless or at the very least ill informed

Right - I may be clueless, ill informed, even deluded when it comes to some things, but I do know a fair bit about Company law, it's you that's clueless - Let me put you straight ;

1) Sorry but the reference to being 'bought as a going concern' is correct. Vics were in administration with one asset - the name Northwich Victoria Football Club - and creditors adding up to an amount of which I've no idea. The deal done with the receiver was that they had to raise £5k which the creditors would accept by a certain date or else that was the end of it - similar situation to how the ground was lost. The terminology used by the receiver may have been that on settlement of the creditors he would transfer NVFC Ltd 'as a going concern' but the term is meaningless in this context. All that existed was a £1 share.

2) The crowd funding was to do just that. The fact that it was paid off before the crowd funding page closed was thanks to a short term loan from one of the group involved in keeping Vics going - money he could not afford to lose and so was repaid from the crowd funding. Had he not done so by the deadline date that was the end of Vics. So of course the club was about to fold - there's no 'blatant lie' about it.

3) Apparently the excess raised, (£700) was used to pay the crowdfunding organiser, whoever they are ( about £500 ) and a small balance was donated to ex player Steve Walters' charity the Offside Trust. Apparently Steve attended a match as a guest and a presentation was made. I've no proof of that and don't intend to spend time finding out.

4) I assume you were involved in the setting up of 1874. If so you'll know how difficult it is set up a fan owned club. Apparently Vics have had 2 meetings with someone called Peter Furmidge from supporters direct who is assisting them in the process. Again nowt to do with me.

5) Possession of the CSC - errrrrrrr - presumably because they're Northwich Vics and the County FA gave it to them for having won it so many times !!

Finally I just don't get the animosity towards the thoroughly decent people that are there now no. As I said yesterday Rushe owes me money which I'll never get back, I don't hate Vics because of it. The lads who set up and support F.C.United hate the Glazers but they still love Man Utd.

Vics have been going for 143 years Rushe was involved for a small fraction of that, you'd do well to remember that.

Clive Penny was spot on - should never have left the Drill Field !

Anyway that's me finished with all this, I just came on to justify Barnton's position and have spent time that I can ill afford arguing about a club that I have nothing to do with - oh hang on - that applies to you too doesn't it !?

Northwich Victoria F.C.
Club Statement:

After last night’s North West Counties Premier League Match away to Hanley
Town, manager Paul Moore announced his immediate resignation from the
club.

Right - I may be clueless, ill informed, even deluded when it comes to some things, but I do know a fair bit about Company law, it's you that's clueless - Let me put you straight ;

1) Sorry but the reference to being 'bought as a going concern' is correct. Vics were in administration with one asset - the name Northwich Victoria Football Club - and creditors adding up to an amount of which I've no idea. The deal done with the receiver was that they had to raise £5k which the creditors would accept by a certain date or else that was the end of it - similar situation to how the ground was lost. The terminology used by the receiver may have been that on settlement of the creditors he would transfer NVFC Ltd 'as a going concern' but the term is meaningless in this context. All that existed was a £1 share.

2) The crowd funding was to do just that. The fact that it was paid off before the crowd funding page closed was thanks to a short term loan from one of the group involved in keeping Vics going - money he could not afford to lose and so was repaid from the crowd funding. Had he not done so by the deadline date that was the end of Vics. So of course the club was about to fold - there's no 'blatant lie' about it.

3) Apparently the excess raised, (£700) was used to pay the crowdfunding organiser, whoever they are ( about £500 ) and a small balance was donated to ex player Steve Walters' charity the Offside Trust. Apparently Steve attended a match as a guest and a presentation was made. I've no proof of that and don't intend to spend time finding out.

4) I assume you were involved in the setting up of 1874. If so you'll know how difficult it is set up a fan owned club. Apparently Vics have had 2 meetings with someone called Peter Furmidge from supporters direct who is assisting them in the process. Again nowt to do with me.

5) Possession of the CSC - errrrrrrr - presumably because they're Northwich Vics and the County FA gave it to them for having won it so many times !!

Finally I just don't get the animosity towards the thoroughly decent people that are there now no. As I said yesterday Rushe owes me money which I'll never get back, I don't hate Vics because of it. The lads who set up and support F.C.United hate the Glazers but they still love Man Utd.

Vics have been going for 143 years Rushe was involved for a small fraction of that, you'd do well to remember that.

Clive Penny was spot on - should never have left the Drill Field !

Anyway that's me finished with all this, I just came on to justify Barnton's position and have spent time that I can ill afford arguing about a club that I have nothing to do with - oh hang on - that applies to you too doesn't it !?

Right - I know bugger all about Company Law but it seems I still know more than you, so let me put YOU straight ;

YOUR vote at the AGM to accept JGFC into the NWCFL Prem Div was on the basis of rule 2.9.2 not 2.9.1.
You dont need to know anything about Company Law, just able to read, use a web browser and internet search, try looking it up!

We understand what the CrowdFundng page was for, it's how it was intentionally set up to deceive donors into thinking the club had 48 hours to survive folding when it had 48 hours to avoid a double relagation.
Read the Story here
20170921_154557.png
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Northwich-Victoria-FC
It's not how the page is interpreted by those on the inside looking out but by those on the outside looking in.
20170613_223926.png
20170614_075851.png

20170921_190904.png
JustGiving charge 5%
20170921_163431.png
You do the math.

JustGiving charges should have been deducted from the £5,000 not the £733 that was pledged to 'LOCAL' charities.

BEING IN THE PROCESS ISN'T BEING OWNED BY THE FANS, SO WHY ARE THEY PROMOTING THEMSELVES AS SUCH?

Website
20170921_155631.png
Poster
20170921_155325.jpg
Sponsor and Advertising
20170921_215531.png

The Cheshire Senior Cup that was presented to Northwich Victoria in the 1880s, was handed over to Northwich Library when Northwich Victoria disbanded in 1890 this was the condition put on it's presentation at the time. The CSC should be handed back to its official owner and if put into JGFC custody an official covenant signed to protect its future!
Either way this issue has raised a lot of interest and is currently being investigated by 'outside' agencies.

Summary
The only point I agree on is the Clive Penny comment.

If these thoroughly decent people ran the club the right way they would be treated with respect, the fact that they haven't deserves to be highlighted.
It would seem that these thoroughly decent people have made a fool of you, as they have everybody else that believed them.

I said you are C.L.U.E.L.E.S.S, I never said you were deluded but by your own admission you're closer to the truth than I was.

We would appreciate an acknowledgement of all the facts that we posted in reply to your fiction but if you're feeling embarrassed just post a simple smilie, a wink or rolling eyes
:D;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
I also know a fair bit about Company Law, but this is all to do with Administration and Insolvency Law, and - as Tony says above - primarily about FA and NWCFL Rules. You would think that the Chairman of a club in the NWCFL would have some passing knowledge of these rules, particularly if said Chairman then voted on that basis at the AGM. Check the AGM minutes - they were admitted under 2.9.2 (transfer of membership to a new entity) and the previous entity is still in existence in Administration.

For clarity, here is the link to the official NWCFL statement on this very issue, referencing League and FA rule 2.9.2 for the avoidance of all doubt:
http://www.hallmarksecurityleague.com/news-articles.php?id=6013

And for the further avoidance of doubt, the Administrator (not the Receiver - it hasn't got that far yet), is on official record as having sold on the intangible assets of NV07, namely the various FA registrations and the brand and what in this case is somewhat ironically termed "goodwill", for £1. It was not a sale of a single share in the company - the current NVFC is a new limited company (see league statement), as any brief check of Companies House will confirm.

To make it easier for you, here is the link to the latest Administrator's progress report for NV07
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06410883/filing-history
Note report point 4.1.1 for the details of the transaction.

Back