• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

Broken record music torture is starting to have psychological affects on JGFC fans.

20170923_144041.png

I don't think anyone has ever mocked the dead, only attributed blame to the source of the problem, which was putting our faith in people that we thought could build a ground but couldn't. They might as well have built a Lego stadium, it might still be standing.

Last edited:
Who rattled his cage? Where's the mockery and disrespect? Just because the co-architect of the problem at the root of it all is no longer with us? In that case it must be disrespectful to the memory of Margaret Thatcher to blame her for the poll tax etc? Sadly, not all the dead are saints.

Who rattled his cage? Where's the mockery and disrespect? Just because the co-architect of the problem at the root of it all is no longer with us? In that case it must be disrespectful to the memory of Margaret Thatcher to blame her for the poll tax etc? Sadly, not all the dead are saints.
We're horrible people and Jim Rushe is a saint!

Didn't need to open the door, it wasn't properly fitted

Horrible ppl at this club who get off their arse, put loads of hours in and actually help run a "real" fan run club instead of pretending to be something they are not!!
Plus, btw, always make opposing fans feel welcome regardless of who they are!
I'm quite happy to be in the company of these horrible people!

20170924_044912.png
Who's blocked who muppet?
20170924_044959.png

This is what makes me laugh......
All the JGFC Muppets block us on Social Media because they don't want to read what we've posted, then stalk us on Social Media to read what we've posted ....

:confused::eek::rolleyes::bored:bucktooth:jawdrop:wtf:woot:wideyed:wacky:finger

Last edited:
My latest correspondence to the FA & NWCFL

Northwich Victoria FC are promoting themselves as "OWNED BY THE FANS" this is misleading and blatant misrepresentation.

They are using this lie on their Official Club website, also for sponsorship, advertising and posters, surly this deception breaches FA/League media rules?

They may be working with Supporters Direct with the intention of eventually becoming fan owned but until then they are not and therefore are not entitled or worthy of calling themselves so.

I would appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter by insisting they amend all their media by deleting "Owned by the fans"

King regards
AP Rogers

These people have shown for the last ten years that they just don't get it. Rushe is their hero and they will never admit to the truth. I've always seen it as not particularly intelligent people being brainwashed. As far as Nuttall is concerned, he wasn't corrupt, he clearly loved the club and deserves respect for that. But the truth is, he presided over a seriously incompetent ground move which started the rot. He then stuck around and supported Rushe in reducing the club to the embarrassment that it is.

Still can't see evidence of "mocking" (other than Tony's mocking of NV's efforts to block people from seeing their twitter)

I wonder what Paul Moores new business is? He is only related (as a Director) to his existing business and it is rare in business, particularly if it's taking that much time that he had to give up management, for it to be any other type of entity. That is unless it's massive and an LLP.
I would propose that he's got himself out of a sinking ship early and he's realised the self elected board are out of their depth.

Last edited:
A club at this level would only reject 50k if it came at a cost. What did he want in return? What are his intentions?

Back