• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

They won’t go down, their current manager will turn it around. More worrying is that they have failed to reach out to ex-fans and no one has returned to support them. Is that the way they want it? The Jim Rushe model of - the less fans you got, the less questions that can be asked.

How would you ask a question as no-one seems to post on the Forum and there appears to be no publicity or communication with the general public.

I see the masses came out today for non league day at vics....pffft....all 97 of them.

You could try asking Coli'n on the Guardian comments site. I'm sure he'll come up with a well-reasoned answer.

Are they still in business?
I have been told that another mystery investor has put £50,000 into the Club?
I am not that interested just curious.

Last edited:
That in itself is a curious rumour, given that they are of course fan-owned.

Unless it's the same person whose offer of 50K was declined by Padiham? In which case, the attached strings will be interesting.

I wonder if one of the strings is that the fan owned club doesn't advertise or publicize its games or post on social media and if so, why the reticence?

Fortunately for us its not our problem.

You might find this funny and appropriate:-

Referee Ben Toner is no longer refereeing Blackpool’s Sky Bet League One clash with Portsmouth on Saturday due to the game being under “increased attention”.

The match is the Seasiders’ first since their majority owner the Oyston family were found guilty of “unfair prejudice” in their running of the club and were ordered to pay businessman Valeri Belokon, a minority shareholder, £31million.

The match official’s name became the subject of a social media joke amongst fans, but the EFL says that has nothing to do with its decision to replace him at Bloomfield Road with Premier League referee Jon Moss.

Back