• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

It is interesting, however, that more information (even if some of it is questionable) has been forthcoming from the Chairman of another club rather than from any of the representatives/officials etc of the club concerned, who have been remarkably reluctant to communicate any of this information to the wider public (other than perhaps to those who attended their one supporters' meeting at the beginning of the season).

Finally I just don't get the animosity towards the thoroughly decent people that are there now

Those "thoroughly decent people" are nothing of the sort. They are the ones who abused us for standing up to Rushe in the first place, starting with the protest at FC United and continuing from there. It's something they have never apologised for either.

Not one current fan has openly condemned him for his cocaine dealing. Excuse given was if they had the Rushe's wouldn't have sold them the club.

Last edited:
Lets not forget the other crooks in this saga.

Rushe gets all the stick but lets not forget the Gang of Three and their responsibility for the destruction of this once great Club.

Fortunately for us we have 1874.

What say you now Tim?

It would seem that those thoroughly nice people have made a fool of you Tim, as they have everybody else that believed them. We would appreciate an acknowledgement of all the facts that we posted in reply to your fiction, just post a simple smilie, a wink or rolling eyes
:D;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
What say I now ?? I've just got in, after about 5 pints and should probably leave it till tomorrow, which I will.
I promised myself I wouldn't come back on here but see you tomorrow

you must be every Wittoners hero - unbelievable

What say I now ?? I've just got in, after about 5 pints and should probably leave it till tomorrow, which I will.
I promised myself I wouldn't come back on here but see you tomorrow

But before I get my head down you have to be a closet Wittoner - they must love this

Edit - bit unfair maybe changed post

Oh and if any of you don't consider Dave Thomas, Brian Turner, Paul Bazley and his Dad, Tommy Barrow, Diane and her husband - don't know his name - to be ' thoroughly decent people' there's summat seriously wrong with you

Oh and if any of you don't consider Dave Thomas, Brian Turner, Paul Bazley and his Dad, Tommy Barrow, Diane and her husband - don't know his name - to be ' thoroughly decent people' there's summat seriously wrong with you
Have you taken the time to actually read the evidence refuting your claims or just completely ignored them in favour of supporting a group of people on the NVSA committee, of an unregulated organisation that claims to own NVFC?

In my personal opinion the only thing that would make these people thoroughly decent would be to question everything on the opposite page and demand answers but considering these people are the ones running the show that's just not going to happen.

Shit!!....there's something seriously wrong with me!!:(.

They might be decent, I don't know them personally, but they've been seriously misguided and have never acknowledged it. I still think these people would consider Rushe a friend, they and the club have never condemned any of his actions and I would not be surprised to see him strutting his stuff around Townfield on release.

Right no ones going to change anyone else's mind.
I've got a business to run, a barmy newly adopted rescue dog to sort out, a seriously ill brother to visit, a grandson that I've got to take to a football tournament, and the Mrs is away for the weekend. Unfotunately I haven't got too much time on my hands.

I considered going through all the points again but I just cannot be arsed, moreover I just don't have time to spend on here half the day. I don't get why you don't just concentrate on doing the best for your own club and let vics and everyone else do the same with theirs

If anyone wants to discuss it further face to face come and introduce yourselves at the Barnton v 1874 game on 1st November.Much easier than all this.

By the way the jgfc monika is as daft as the 2012 Winsford one that the Wittoner in my local uses. So I'm arguing your case with him, Vics' case with you and I'm chairman of Barnton !

Right no ones going to change anyone else's mind.
I've got a business to run, a barmy newly adopted rescue dog to sort out, a seriously ill brother to visit, a grandson that I've got to take to a football tournament, and the Mrs is away for the weekend. Unfotunately I haven't got too much time on my hands.

I considered going through all the points again but I just cannot be arsed, moreover I just don't have time to spend on here half the day. I don't get why you don't just concentrate on doing the best for your own club and let vics and everyone else do the same with theirs

If anyone wants to discuss it further face to face come and introduce yourselves at the Barnton v 1874 game on 1st November.Much easier than all this.

By the way the jgfc monika is as daft as the 2012 Winsford one that the Wittoner in my local uses. So I'm arguing your case with him, Vics' case with you and I'm chairman of Barnton !

Absolutely nothing more to discuss and if there was why on earth would I want to discuss it in person with the Chairman of another club or are you now JGFC official mouth piece?

You've been proven wrong on all five points but you're not willing to accept the facts against your fiction. Facts from official sources compared to fiction from JGFC lies, deception, assumption, speculation, hearsay and word of mouth.

Considering you didn't want to get involved in the spat between 1874 & JGFC you don't seem to have done a very good job avoiding it. The only thing you've achieved by coming on here is making a complete arse of yourself, courtesy of JGFC.

JGFC had a huge opportunity for a fresh start, to wash away 15 years of incompetent management but all they've done is carry on where the 3 stooges, Connett and Rushe left off. In your eyes this seems to be fair play but in our eyes it's foul play and until they change their ways their activities will be scrunitised and highlighted in the public domain at every opportunity.

If they keep supplying the ammunition, we'll keep pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
I don't get why you don't just concentrate on doing the best for your own club

1) We do, I think. It may be an uncomfortable truth for some, but there are many aspects of the continued floundering and obfuscation on the part of those behind the current incarnation of NV which (whether we like it or not) continue to have an adverse effect on us as well - not only in limiting our progress but also in continuing to create confusion in the minds of the less committed followers of local football about who exactly is who. Some of us were following NV many decades before most of those you mention as at the helm had ever had anything to do with NV, and it pains us to see the mess that has been created and is being perpetuated.
2) You could turn that comment on yourself. I continue to fail to see how your intervention on their behalf does anything to promote the interests of Barnton FC, other than that you have a ground-share agreement with them which may be providing you with much-needed funds. I for one have absolutely no axe to grind with Barnton (other than being one of the many inexplicably blocked on twitter), but your attempts to defend people who have done nothing to defend themselves, using in many respects spurious arguments which can only have originated through them, do not help engender friendly relations between neighbouring clubs. It is rarely advisable to take things at face value and accept uncritically the statements of one side in any matter of contention.

Well now that little insignificant distraction is over back to the focus of official ownership of the Cheshire Senior Cup and visual acuity is still sharp.

Broken record springs to mind when I read this and has anything changed at vics, NO

Back