• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

Still no official statement, mind you where are they going to post it where their world wide audience will see it?
I think the best place would be on the JustGiving Project page

Here's to the next 1874 posts discussing the most despicable Fraudball Club in Non League
At the League AGM, was there any discussion about 1) what had happened to the "old NVFC", 2) what the Administrator had to say (if anything) about the debts, 3) the viability of the "new NVFC" and the likelihood of them entering another Administration soon and 4) what assurances had the League sought to establish that the "new NVFC" at least could pass the entrance requirements required of any Club applying to join the League . Was there a vote taken of member Clubs and, if so, who were the Clubs who voted to let them into the Premier Division ? In view of the duration of the AGM and the need to cover other matters, it would seem to me that there could have been minimal discussion (perhaps Clubs following a dictate from the FA ?)

No issue with them saving the club, if they want to put nearly £80k of their own money in that's up to them.
I have issue with the way they portray them selves as hard done by victims. I also have issue with raising £5000 when they obviously did not need that money. No wonder it was a closed meeting on Monday.

At the League AGM, was there any discussion about 1) what had happened to the "old NVFC", 2) what the Administrator had to say (if anything) about the debts, 3) the viability of the "new NVFC" and the likelihood of them entering another Administration soon and 4) what assurances had the League sought to establish that the "new NVFC" at least could pass the entrance requirements required of any Club applying to join the League . Was there a vote taken of member Clubs and, if so, who were the Clubs who voted to let them into the Premier Division ? In view of the duration of the AGM and the need to cover other matters, it would seem to me that there could have been minimal discussion (perhaps Clubs following a dictate from the FA ?)

I suppose our own chairman is in a position to answer those questions.

Thought this was supposed to been sorted out today

20170617_180709.png

Archie, I don't think there were any questions asked. They haven't even got the ground share agreement in place, Barnton have tweeted that it's still not signed.

OMG....
Have the league seen a set of JRFC accounts?

How on Earth have they been voted in today, was it a vote of sympathy?

They'll be all over social media later celebrating?

EMBARRASMENT!

Last edited:
OMG....
Have the league seen a set of JRFC accounts?

How on Earth have they been voted in today, was it a vote of sympathy?

They'll be all over social media later celebrating?

EMBARRASMENT!
What accounts?

Will the be setting up another JG Page so can raise money for a new kit or just keep playing in the old kit with Evo stick on it

I have many devices....some of which are yet to be blocked ha ha!! :D.

Will the be setting up another JG Page so can raise money for a new kit or just keep playing in the old kit with Evo stick on it
I'm going to set one up to pay my council tax for a year, will you be the first donor?

Last edited:
Back