• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

I see you have had a hard start Blackie , VICS &3 out of the bottom 4 !!!!!!!!!!!
Never said we didn't?! But then I'm not on your forum getting carried away with the start and asking you to take the are 74 in free fall thread off!!
I'm on OUR forum talking about OUR team!
Nice to see you taking time to look at our table though and still bothered by our little club :D!.

I do remember you posting on our forum on a regular basis.
The comment regarding taking the post off was meant as light hearted banter nothing more. It was started by Toddy when admittedly we were not in a good place. However at the moment and over the last twelve months the thread title couldn't be further from the truth.
If you cant see it for what it is then fair enough.
Again I refer to Chief Brodys comment when her first sees the shark. I'll leave it at that.

I see you have had a hard start Blackie , VICS &3 out of the bottom 4 !!!!!!!!!!!
Proof beyond any doubt that Blackie's theory is nonsense. According to his theory 1874 should be top of the league, going off other clubs current form which he keeps banging on about, having had an easier start than any other team in the league ie playing 3 out of the bottom 4 in the 3 league games so far. 1874 are sat seventh and the goal difference is only +3. It has therefore been an absolutely disastrous start to the season for 1874 if his theory is correct.

Or is that Blackie's league table/form calculator only applies to Witton's league. I wonder.......:rolleyes::oops: :oops::oops:

I'm confused as to what your reading??!!
apparently you've stated ive said...."you've had a bad start"....then it was an "easy start"....then I have a "theory" that stats where teams should be based on their oppositions positions!!
I can't see any of this in any posts?!
What I can see is me saying that you've only played teams that are looking below average at the moment! (and btw, 2 extra games against these teams at least 10 places below have given you also a goal diff of +3!)
Perhaps if you stopped making stuff up to try and prove me wrong so often you might actually, one day, put across a decent argument that doesn't make you look foolish.

Anyway, nice to see you on here so often considering you weren't returning!!??,
Maybe one day your own forum might be as entertaining as this one.....no wonder you need flyers!!!! ZZZZZZzzzzz!

Last edited:
I do remember you posting on our forum on a regular basis.
The comment regarding taking the post off was meant as light hearted banter nothing more. It was started by Toddy when admittedly we were not in a good place. However at the moment and over the last twelve months the thread title couldn't be further from the truth.
If you cant see it for what it is then fair enough.
Again I refer to Chief Brodys comment when her first sees the shark. I'll leave it at that.
Just a few points Charlie...
1, I did comment on your forum, usually in reply to whs and his ridiculous comments and constant insulting posts towards 74.
I was, however, banned when he complained about me to your forum admin, purely because I kept proving him wrong and he didn't like it.
Free factual speech is not encouraged on the wi**on forum, hence, you all appear on here more than your own forum!!
I didn't use abusive language (I may have called him an arse!?), or any threats, but I'm sure Paul will say I did although he never produces proof or evidence of this because...... he cant!!
2.The post was mainly taken that way until your current village idiot joined in trying to win a losing argument again!!
3. The post is mainly dormant and would go away under natural causes apart from the odd person who starts it going after weeks of
un-interest (on this occasion....you!). I would gladly replace it with a "reasons to laugh at the wi**on sh**e" thread (all in good banter of course!)
Regards....the Oracle :D.

Firstly I don't agree with insulting other clubs , however that's my opinion and not one thats held by everyone.
What I will do as I'm sure you will do is defend my team when I feel its necessary. I'm all for good natured humour but when it becomes nasty then I'm sorry I will speak up.
As I've said before I'm extremely proud to be a Wittoner and at the moment we are in a good place. Trust me over the years we've had some tough times.
I Don't think its an issue posting the odd comment on each others forum, its what makes The rivalry within Northwich football so unique and has been for years.
If your not from Northwich I suppose its difficult to understand when you try and explain your either red or green. I always explain that red is best

Anyway enough from me hopefully another three points today. If your not doing anything today, good old fashioned local derby down at Wincham Park

Couple of defeats and it's panic stations at the Albion,thats what happens when you bite off more than you can eat.:)

Is the phrase not ' bite of more than you can chew '
Good to see you're taking an interest in us Toddy . Using the phrase at the Albion aswell, we're honoured,
Don't think getting beat by Altrincham or an excellent South Shields team is going to get us overly worried.

I said eat Charliebel because the age of some of you Wittoners (like myself) find it hard to chew hard bits.:(

Is the phrase not ' bite of more than you can chew '
Good to see you're taking an interest in us Toddy . Using the phrase at the Albion aswell, we're honoured,
Don't think getting beat by Altrincham or an excellent South Shields team is going to get us overly worried.

That may be the case but Witton are finding everything that they chew, very hard to swallow

As has happened many times before and I'm pretty confident will happen on many more occasions we will have to agree to disagree.

Back