• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

I'm just gutted you've missed out on a big pay day at Darlington!!....oh actually..no I'm not lol!:D:p.

Something I've never bothered to research... is this actually the case, or if Witton had got through, would they have been given a different number in the drawer?

Then there's the metaphysical argument about whether or not a different outcome to Witton's tie would've changed the order of the drawer anyway...

Something I've never bothered to research... is this actually the case, or if Witton had got through, would they have been given a different number in the drawer?
No we would have deffo drawn Darlington away it was written in the stars. The Oracle is never wrong! :eek:

Paul I have had to put your tripe in the waste bin it's gone off just like Witton.:wtf

Just a minor point, as some people seem to make this mistake ...

This is a drawer ...

images

This is a draw

upload_2017-9-6_23-58-46.jpeg

Touché, I believe, Nicki ;)

Paul I have had to put your tripe in the waste bin it's gone off just like Witton.:wtf
Could Edge make a huge one of these :egg as I'm bored of replying to toddy with it. Stafford Rangers 0 Witton Albion 4 :D

Form is temporary Toddy. Class is permanent. UTA :cigar

Could Edge make a huge one of these :egg as I'm bored of replying to toddy with it. Stafford Rangers 0 Witton Albion 4 :D

Form is temporary Toddy. Class is permanent. UTA :cigar
Well well well....you can tell wi**on won.....Paul is back!! :rolleyes:.
Funny you've been missing recently due to a combination of poor club form and the usual ....making yourself look a t**t! o_O. Nice to see you beat another bottom half club....well done you!
Thanks for the score update btw, didn't know because....errrmm....I don't give a to$$! o_O
Keep buying those flyers lol! :p.

Well well well....you can tell wi**on won.....Paul is back!! :rolleyes:.
Funny you've been missing recently due to a combination of poor club form and the usual ....making yourself look a t**t! o_O. Nice to see you beat another bottom half club....well done you!
Thanks for the score update btw, didn't know because....errrmm....I don't give a to$$! o_O
Keep buying those flyers lol! :p.

The Oracle just a week or so earlier:
Wi**on 0 v Alty 2 :oops:.
Bound to happen playing a "decent" team!! (Just a bit of banter there Charlie :D)
Att:754...... at last 650 were wi**oners!....of course :rolleyes:.
Can we have an extra large :oops: emoji put on this site please mods/admins?

Last edited:
Paul,Charliebel,one Swallow doesn't make a summer(that might go over your head Paul);)

Sadly no one in Northwich cares, which is why you can't increase your home support, despite gaining promotion and having a half decent team. Your chairman knows full well you could not afford another promotion on current levels of support.

You may be right, but as you will find in years to come non league football isnt what it used to be and will only get harder.
Given the start of the two Runcorn sides and quality they've shown it will be an achievement to get yourselves moving this season.
Given what we have in place already I'd be quite happy to stay where we are.

Back