• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

Interesting that the Wi**on media representative who was sucking up for fun when he thought we might be going there, now spends much of his time slagging us off and printing snide comments on twitter!! :oops:
Wi**on showing their true colours!!!...only nice when they are getting money from you. o_O
Some of us will never be fooled by them!!!!:mad:.

Go THATCHAM go thats as happy as I need to be to keep my chin up UTA
Sums you up perfectly. We don't mind, you keep on visiting the forum, we're happy to collect the cash your posts bring us CJ
;):D:scarf:

CJ certainly does not like us (can't think why)surely he's not jealous of us,He should be grateful of all the money we brought to his impoverished club.In truth I really hope they get promotion.

Go THATCHAM go thats as happy as I need to be to keep my chin up UTA
Best team won, we're not sulking about it, had a great FA Vase run, best cup run our Town has seen in 20 years, made a lot of money in the process.

Enjoy renewing your marriage vows to JGFC, a match made in heaven :D:D:D:D:D

http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/..._new_ground_share_after_Vics_threaten_to_sue/

New Headline.
Witton Albion say threat of financial collapse forced them to agree new ground-share deal

YOU'RE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF NON LEAGUE

Last edited:
Creditors are the people the club owes money to, debtors are the people who owe money to the club. So the £30K of "other debtors" in 2017 means money owed which was zero in 2016 according to those accounts.

The accounts aren't in a detailed enough format to see where all the different strands of income are from. Or what the money was spent on. But they do list the ground as having a net book value of 750K - I thought they always talked in terms of millions when referring to this particular WA asset?

But they do list the ground as having a net book value of 750K - I thought they always talked in terms of millions when referring to this particular WA asset?

Maybe the surrounding land is no longer fit for housing, industrial only, thus the reduction in value?

Last edited:
This from Wittoners after a Tuesday night 2 - 3 defeat to Halesowen, 2nd from bottom :eek:o_O:confused::rolleyes:

20180328_234650.png

When was the last time witton pulled a gate anywhere near 1,700? :rolleyes:

Back