• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

Good luck to the Albion tomorrow,a win and you can sign two more players on contract for next season.

Noticed on Twitter this morning Witton are struggling to fill their bus to Marine on Saturday. Can’t fill a bus when they’re fighting for promotion. Last one out turn the lights off...
Full now mate :egg Loads going on train too UTA :singing

But that will be going past like a lot of your fans do.:(

It seems a long time between match's for the Albion,maybe that's the cause of your money problems,should you try a little harder in the cup competitions?.You can not always rely on other teams to bring in income for you.Anyway good luck in your next match.

Well WHS is in the know at Witton,so there must be something in the wind.

WHS is putting it about that Witton are selling their ground.

If that is true and Thor have done that/plan to do that, can they dictate who else the ground is leased to? Would that then stop Witton sub-letting when the agreement with Vics expires and Witton under any new Lease can't sub-let.
We have a good relationship with Mr Hewitt and Thor so........

Last edited:
I think you are getting ahead of yourselves - shareholders at WAFC would need to vote on, and approve, any asset sale and unless it was an extraordinarily generous offer, I can't see that happening.

And if it were to happen you'd imagine Witton would sign a long term lease with Thor as part of the deal.

I see now at least one Witton fan is admitting they can not afford to get promoted,whats the point of paying more than you can afford in players wages and not being able to progress.A lesson some clubs are not learning(only bye what you can afford).
Bet your glad you lost on Saturday.

Surely Mickey Mouse is more suited to a Witton thread?

Back