• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

Good luck to the Albion tomorrow one step nearer to promotion.

No not good but neither is the 140 for your last home game. Your point is?

When we’re playing 5 games a week that’s going to happen. Let’s be serious if Witton were in that position they’d struggle to pull 120.

But being a Victim of your own success is something Witton won’t have to work about ;)

However, they should be worried about being a Victim of their own dealings.

Not me pal I'm amongst the more realistic local non league fans. Unlike you it seems ;)
See most of my other posts and you’ll see they’re normally well balanced and realistic. Commented on the attendances following the copying of a post on your forum from CJ (I think) belittling our attendance - hence the tit for tat comment. For clarifications sake comments weren’t aimed at you, you seem one of the decent ones.

Not me pal I'm amongst the more realistic local non league fans. Unlike you it seems ;)

Just not very good at answering questions.:rolleyes:
Is it true that Witton have taken legal action against NetDec to recover sponsorship money?

I read something like that on the WA forum, so maybe it is.

See most of my other posts and you’ll see they’re normally well balanced and realistic. Commented on the attendances following the copying of a post on your forum from CJ (I think) belittling our attendance - hence the tit for tat comment. For clarifications sake comments weren’t aimed at you, you seem one of the decent ones.
You too Nik, no offence made. I just think (fans of both clubs) belittling each others attendances looks petty to local football fans that may be considering coming down to watch a game and/or getting involved with the clubs. Anyway I say no more!

Honestly don't know Tony.
Heard from a reliable source that it's true, was also told that NetDec sponsorship was first agreed around the time of the last groundshare with JRFC, any connection there? I suppose the only connection is neither like to pay their bills or debts.:rolleyes:

I sense another threat of legal action on it way to my doorstep :woot

Noticed on Twitter this morning Witton are struggling to fill their bus to Marine on Saturday. Can’t fill a bus when they’re fighting for promotion. Last one out turn the lights off...

well putting the lights on won't be a problem for you guys as your pitch isn't playable anyway lol :)

Joking apart, budgets are set for next year which allows contracts to be offered to players we want to keep, so I would focus on your own stuff rather than worrying about WAFC

Back