• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

Presuming this is true as neither wi**on or vi*s have made an official announcement yet........

:D:D:D....all the guff I got about wi**on and how I should be putting old grudges aside as they are now nothing like the old wi**on and have turned over a new leaf and we should be looking to forge a deal with them.......and here they are taking money from the same old dodgy source!!!
Crowds of less than a 100 and vi*s are now going to afford wi**ons rates....not dodgy in the slightest!!!o_O.
Leopard...spots... and all that....:p.

Last edited:
To be fair to Witton, I wonder if they have been in negotiations' with us about a possible ground share and our Board being the professional, prudent, and honest individuals that they are have turned Wittons terms down which is why they have had to turn to Jims team to keep them afloat?

Fortunately for us it is none of our business.

Last edited:
Very insulting remark on the Witton forum by one poster,but we should turn the other cheek and lets all hope he gets his wish and they get promotion(good luck).

There is a Chinese proverb which says "May you live in interesting times" I think that this is applicable to Witton and Jims team.

Fortunately still none of our business.

I see some Wittoner's are calling us Bin Dippers(what that means I have not got a clue,maybe one of them could explain it's meaning).But never mind I still really hope they gain promotion,and will be rooting for them for the rest of the season.

I see some Wittoner's are calling us Bin Dippers(what that means I have not got a clue,maybe one of them could explain it's meaning).But never mind I still really hope they gain promotion,and will be rooting for them for the rest of the season.

1874 Bin Dippers

Back In Northwich dipping into our own pockets to fund our own club.:scarf:

WAFC Dumpster Divers
Form of foraging and salvaging waste from JGFC to fund survival. :redcard

Last edited:
Back