• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think that we should forget the 'contribution' that 'The Gange of Three' made to our former clubs demise.

Yes that's very true. They started the demise with the sale of the Drill Field and the associated costs with building the Victoria Stadium which allowed those other two shysters to become involved.

I just think that people's loyalty to their club runs so deep with some that they will believe what they are being told, lies or otherwise. They have supported their team to the bitter end and still want to bring their club out of the other side of all this mess. I am sure lessons will be learned and the future will be a long slog, but I think the supporters of NVFC deserve a chance to see if can be made to work.

We also have to put this demise into context. It wasn't just Rushe on his own who caused all this to happen. NVFC were living high on the hog for many a year back during their conference days and despite good revenues from the FA Cup were dependent on benefactors and debt. There are many who supported the team in that era who never uttered a word about the downside I think its now beholden on both green teams to look to the future.

Didn't want to post on here again but there's been a significant development.

Plus, it's gone piss boring on here.

Last edited:
A first of its kind...
JRFC fan admits to off field problems

received_10155350740926474.png

Last edited:
JRFC fan seems confused with the Jim Rushe relagation theory.

received_10155350382611474.png

Now that the shit has hit the fan I'm not at all surprised to see JRFC fans embracing fan ownership and community, afterall it was always their aim and objective.
For their record they were not forced into it by Rushe.

Something we all agree to...

JRFC HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Surly not the origional headline, must have been changed by The NLP.

Attachments

• 20170507_165142.png
    20170507_165142.png
    984.6 KB · Views: 73
Has there been any sponsorship?? Local businesses won't touch them with a barge pole!
Such hipocracy: 'we champion the supporter run football club...when our dodgy owner, who we backed 100%, goes to jail'

I wonder if it was one of the "genuine supporters" who sprayed graffifi near to Tesco - "1874 Judas." I assume this is a dig at 1874.

The JRFC Administration plot thickens, with some very tasty facts. Seems the muppets don't know who they're really dealing with. Then again maybe they do which is the reason they're remaining tight lipped.

The JRFC Administration plot thickens, with some very tasty facts. Seems the muppets don't know who they're really dealing with. Then again maybe they do which is the reason they're remaining tight lipped.

:eek:

U can't just leave it at that
Do tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back