• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that on the Witton website they are saying that JR and his private football club are nothing to do with them.

PLEASE.CAN WE MOVE ON.
If people put half the effort spent on digging up the past and slagging others off into promoting 1874 NORTHWICH FC we would benefit enormously.
Time to move on, we are 1874 Northwich, we are the future, not the past.

Steve, however much that may be true, you have to allow for an outpouring of reactions to today's news - he is after all the ultimate reason why we are where we are, rather than following the club that some of us followed for nigh on 50 years.

Glad justice has been done. Now like Steve said, we need to move and get on with running our own club and making 1874 even more of a success than it is already :scarf:

Steve.

I do sympathize with your comments but Justice has been a long time coming and many, including myself have long memories.

I also think that it is not over because I have looked at the legal definition of Conspiracy and as I understand it is "helping a person to commit an illegal act" and there may be individuals to whom that applies and who are still on the footballing scene and who may be of interest to the authorities.

I absolutely agree with your sentiments but I wonder if the Fat Lady is still warming up rather than starting her performance?

Fair to say the karma for all of the local businesses who have been left out of pocket by Rushe has finally come around

PLEASE.CAN WE MOVE ON.
If people put half the effort spent on digging up the past and slagging others off into promoting 1874 NORTHWICH FC we would benefit enormously.
Time to move on, we are 1874 Northwich, we are the future, not the past.
Steve
I have enough energy for both lol! ;).

On a more serious note, many of us have known for ages he's dodgy and to have this proven is not only a relief but great that we have been proven right.
Give us a little time to gloat Steve, then we can move on and redirect our energies elsewhere!
We all know how witton are being paid now and they have to live with that!!
Onwards and upwards.:scarf:.

Last edited:
Have to feel sorry for the players, who's going to hand out wages in a free programme now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back