• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now join the dots between a Welsh university city, our very own home of salt and a Merseyside overspill 'new town' and identify the link.

Heard another rumour that the JRSA won't be taking over JRFC but one individual will be putting their name to the farce with a wad of cash.

Is this what they meant by 'FAN' ownership?

Is it me or is there still a bad smell lingering around the club?

Heard another rumour that the JRSA won't be taking over JRFC but one individual will be putting their name to the farce with a wad of cash.

Why?
What is there of value to 'buy'?
What is worth £36,000 initial outlay?
A ground, land, players on a contract, hundreds of fans. goodwill, sponsorship deals?

I'm not at all surprised that the JRFC Clique are finding it difficult to grasp the very basic principles of fan ownership.... Openness and transparency. After all they still have the Jim Rushe mentality of
"Say nothing and it'll go away"
"Do nothing and we won't get the blame"
"Pay nothing and we'll go into Administration"

Last edited:
Not exactly rallying the community round to save the club. More like - we don't want the scrutiny until it's all done and dusted.

The NVSA in name is a non starter, I wonder how long it'll take them to realise that fact.

Anyone got any idea what this is all about?

IMG_20170521_122846.jpg
Pretty! Is it an abbreviation?

Poor Rejected Exhausted Tainted Tosspot Yakasses

Last edited:
I think perhaps it is paying tribute to https://www.prettygreen.com/discover/timeline/ which is one of the Gallagher brother's new clothing line? Nice looking flag to be fair.

Saw that, they must be a sponsor or it's one of Colons Man City related flags.

Would have made more sense to have it in the theme of the 1986 American romantic comedy film.. 'Pretty in Pink'..

Last edited:
How about Stephen Frears' Dirty Pretty Things?
There's a scene in that where a semi-mysterious package gets handed over in an underground car park ...

Very apt that flag as Liam Gallagher’s clothing line is named after The Jam song Pretty Green. A song about money and the power of money.

“I’ve got a pocket full of pretty green -
I'm gonna put it in the fruit machine -
I'm gonna put it in the juke box -
It's gonna play all the records in the hit parade -
This is the pretty green - this is society
You can't do nothing - unless it's in the pocket
- oh no -

I've got a pocket full of pretty green
I'm gonna give it to the man behind the counter
He's gonna give me food and water -
I'm gonna eat that and look for more -

And they didn't teach me that in school -
It's something that I learnt on my own -
That power is measured by the pound or the fist -
It's as clear as this oh -

I've got a pocket full of Pretty Green!”

Saw that, they must be a sponsor or it's one of Colons Man City related flags.

Would have made more sense to have it in the theme of the 1986 American romantic comedy film.. 'Pretty in Pink'..

Thought Colon would be putting his penny's into the NVFC coffers instead of clock towers fruit machines which i saw him doing this afternoon haha

Thought Colon would be putting his penny's into the NVFC coffers instead of clock towers fruit machines which i saw him doing this afternoon haha
What he does with his money is up to him, if he thinks spending £100 on a fruit machine and winning back £50 makes him a winner, then he's a winner :confused::eek::rolleyes::wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back