• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice Vics have only been allocated a provisional place in NWCL Premier could this be that they are struggling to survive?

My understanding is that we can't look too much into it, their place just needs agreeing at the AGM.

I always had in the back of my mind that if a club finished a season in administration then they would be relegated one step/division. If however they finished a season in administration and in a relegation position then they would be relegated two steps/divisions. That would make sense as it stops a club thinking, "We're going to get relegated we might as well go into administration."

Who knows what's going on? Absolutely nothing on any social media or website, no excitement, no updates, no nothing, not even any preseason matches. It's as if Jim Rushe has silenced the small clique from behind his bars.

Last edited:
I always had in the back of my mind that if a club finished a season in administration then they would be relegated one step/division. If however they finished a season in administration and in a relegation position then they would be relegated two steps/divisions. That would make sense as it stops a club thinking, "We're going to get relegated we might as well go into administration."

That exactly what happened when Vics were relegated from the Conference National in 2008/2009. Already relegated, Jim decided to go down the admin route and the Conference took out the rule book, the start of the slippery slope. Fortunately for them the rules weren't explicit enough and the slide wasn't quite as far as it might have been thanks to a successful appeal to the FA.

Potentially same situation might arise with the ruling body this time around?

Last update was 3 weeks ago, after the on paper chairman and the Vics Juniors Secretary (Representing the unincorporated NVSA) met with the Administrator.
How long does it take to organise a meeting for fans and potential owners, maybe it only needs a couple of phone calls.

20170527_185253.png

They don't want the scrutiny. How strange that they're trying to save the club for the fans, but just keep their little click informed about what's going on.

I wonder if they checked the Mutuals Public Register before insisting that the 'NVSA' will takeover JRFC?

I checked the NVSA link on the website, it's broken. :(

I checked the NVSA link on the website, it's broken. :(

Maybe it's because they don't hold the copyright to the name.
I'm sure it'll be sorted soon, just like their forum.

Maybe it's because they don't hold the copyright to the name.
I'm sure it'll be sorted soon, just like their forum.

Or maybe it's because the NVSA website, having lain dormant for so long, has expired because nobody had the gumption to renew the domain. If they can't even keep track of their own website, or ensure that their own "organisation" is actually a registered legal entity, this all augurs well for their ability to manage a football club. As far as I can see, as things stand, the "NVSA" doesn't have the authority to sign an autograph book, let alone a legal contract.
So we may be back to the knight in shining armour scenario ... again.

My initial thought was that Jim Rushe's NVSA were keeping tight lipped until everything was signed, sealed and delivered but considering that they are still not registered as a Cooperative and Community Benefit Society they can not legally takeover JRFC.
The last three entries below are the transition of the old NVST.

20170528_043248.png

Is it possible that the Northwich Victoria Supporters Association (NVSA) have been forced to register under a different name but can still trade under Northwich Victoria FC in the same way that the registered Northwich Community Football Club trades under 1874 Northwich FC?

I wonder what registered name they could have used https://mutuals.fsa.gov.uk/Search.aspx

Eitherway I believe there's a deadline of 31st May for at least one FA/League rule to take affect.

Pleased to see that the NVSA are embracing fan ownership with plenty of openness and transparency.

Last edited:
20170529_191345.png
20170529_191403.png
20170529_191421.png

Updates available soon but only if you're in the small 'Clique' :confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O:bored:cyclops

Genuine person? Not sure but the club is shooting itself in the foot by trying to hide what's going on. No one trusts them and the way they are behaving makes you think nothing has changed since Rushe.

Genuine in he exists? Yes. Genuine information? Well who knows, but it seems ridiculous to think (I'm sure we're both in agreement) anyone would put out such negative vibes when the message they want to get out there is "we are free of Rushe and running the show now, come and join us one and all!!!"

Mindyou I've given up second guessing tbh.

"a friend who is part of the board"??
Now surely that needs to be run past the administrators for a start.
All very cloak & dagger, and I'm sure also all very off-message, with the clock ticking towards the AGM ...

err, which Board? NVFC 2007 are run by the administrators & last time I checked NVSA were due to hold their 2013 elections any day.

So Jordan Williams is on the verge of a big money move away from Barrow, triggering a sell-on clause to Vics gaining them thousands. Can anyone see JR's administrator letting the Supporters Club get their hands on this money!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back