• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
From NWCFL website
The situation regarding Northwich Victoria is that they were relegated from the Northern Premier League. However the entity of the club has been changed to a new company, and as a result a vote was required to be put to member clubs to pass a resolution for them to take up membership of the league. This was passed by clubs, and as a result Northwich Victoria will play in the Premier Division.

So the deed is done it seems - just in case you missed the banner news on their website and social media

I must say I'm looking forward to viewing their annual accounts, if they actually submit them.

Well done vics, you managed to keep the low standards set in recent years (and indeed, this time surpassed them!),and yet again, have been rewarded for your endeavours!!
Thank you to Barnton FC for lowering their standards too and accepting this sham of a club and the people running it and their extremely low moral standards....any respect I personally had for you as an honest village club doing its best for the local community has now gone and let's hope you are rewarded in the usual manner that anyone dealing with this club frequently gets!!......shafted!!
As from them, we can probably expect the usual inflated crowd figures so that someone in the background can again fund the team over budget without raising too many suspicions!
The fact they have been tapping up players from Cuddington FC (and no disrespect to them), shows the level of player that can "actually" afford so any higher ranked players will not only be suspicious, but will ultimately raise a question of how are they paying them when they need to con....sorry..beg money to continue to exist!!
Let's hope that justice finally prevails come the end of season and they get what they deserve!!

They must be mad but if the nwcl officials have swallowed it then what do you expect.

All the money they have not paid to various people and they can still get away with things like this

They'll not be getting a penny of my money when we play them at Barnton but they will be getting treat with the utter contempt they deserve when they visit us.

On gates of lets say one hundred (being generous) paying £5 each disregarding for now the different cost for children and adults to keep it simple, that's £500 per home game. Half I would guess goes to Barnton for rent,operating on a squad of 20 players gives £12.50 expenses per player (highly unlikely). Non playing staff may be on expenses too, match officials will need paying. That £5k+ i'm guessing is going to help with the budget for the season and will soon be swallowed up and gone.

Good luck in getting out of that pickle when it happens.......

They'll not be getting a penny of my money when we play them at Barnton but they will be getting treat with the utter contempt they deserve when they visit us.

On gates of lets say one hundred (being generous) paying £5 each disregarding for now the different cost for children and adults to keep it simple, that's £500 per home game. Half I would guess goes to Barnton for rent,operating on a squad of 20 players gives £12.50 expenses per player (highly unlikely). Non playing staff may be on expenses too, match officials will need paying. That £5k+ i'm guessing is going to help with the budget for the season and will soon be swallowed up and gone.

I thought I'd read that Barnton were asking £400 a game....but could be wrong!

With yourselfs, your local rivals, Barnton , Winsford , Congleton, and the two Runcorn clubs it should add for a few competitive local derbies. Your travel costs won't be too big either and local games certainly help when your playing away games midweek

I will not be going to our away games at Barnton(Only a mile away) for either JRFC or Barnton.
Very sad for the well run respected clubs of NWCL(Hallmark Security),but they have voted this Sham of a club in,If relegated at end of season,hope they keep their word(Ha.ha.ha) and pack up due to Travelling costs?

They won't be relegated, they've got a £5000 budget to play with at the moment!

Can't wait for the drive through maccy D's, cinema and marina at Barnton! What an absolute and utter disgrace that the other clubs have voted this "new entity company football club" in. They should hand their heads in abject shame!

But we all know they won't - they'll be crowing their success from the rooftops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back