• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

Might I politely suggest that we all now pause for a while and wait for the flood of responses to all the correspondence which has gone out to various bodies and individuals. Our concerns are clearly documented here, we know precisely what it is that we are objecting to, but we are going round in circles and largely preaching to the converted. Maybe the time will come soon to react to any responses, but at the moment we are reacting to deafening silence and a wall of secrecy - other than from Colin, whose pronouncements lack any real authority.

For some strange reason I missed this reply, note last paragraph
IMG_-6sggq.png

I can not believe that every complaint is being replied too with the same generic response addressed to Mr Richard Atkinson, this is outrageous.

20170619_103506.png

Hmm. This seems to be a convoluted argument. Why could they not continue at step 6? For a solicitor's letter it leaves more in the air than is answered. Mind you, I agree with Alan, time to give it a rest!

Hmm. This seems to be a convoluted argument. Why could they not continue at step 6? For a solicitor's letter it leaves more in the air than is answered. Mind you, I agree with Alan, time to give it a rest!

They could, which is why it's all a sham. They can make their forecasts read however they want, e.g., by boosting predicted Step 5 income from visits by the likes of Linnets and City of Liverpool. Who is actually going to check on the Step 6 figures (assuming they actually exist)? Certainly not the solicitor, not the FA, and neither will the people who have donated (... and they won't be party to the figures anyway). People have been conned.

£10 says that if they get relegated this season, they won't fold.

FAO IAN EGERTON,
C/O FAN OWNED JRFC 2007 LTD
VIA ANY JRFC OWNER THAT READS OUR FORUM

This is email number 5

JustGiving Help
Further to this issue

Please see link to a Tweet regarding the ITV Sport article aired on Tuesday 13thJune, which clearly states relegation and doesn't not mention the club folding.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The link below is the Northwich Victoria Football Club's Official Twitter statementconfirming they already had the money to pay creditors.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also see link below to The Northwich Guardian website which confirms Northwich Victoria Football Club's position as at Saturday 17th June. Please pay particularly to the attached screenshot.
http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/...nounce_they_have_bought_club/#comments-anchor

All the information I have sent so far via email is 'evidence' that the club would not have folded in 48 hours and that NVFC didn't need the money to pay creditors.

If creditors had not been paid in full the club would have been relegated two divisions, at which point the NVSA who Ian Egerton is a member of, suggest they would have withdrawn their interest. Only the Administrator has the power to fold the club, not Ian Egerton, the fans or the NVSA.

This complaint is everything to do with how his JustGiving page is interpreted by the donor looking in from the outside, not the page holders view from the inside out. All the information I have provided contradicts Ian Egerton's JustGiving page. It is intentionally inaccurate, misleading and deceptive. The page is intentionally designed to immediately grab attention for the biggest impact to convince donors they have the opportunity to save an historic 143 year old Football Club from extinction but what is the truth?
Saving a 143 year old Football Club from folding or saving a 143 year Football Club from a double relegation?

If the money is to repay a donation that was given to the club to ensure the payment to creditors was met before the FA deadline, then the following action would have eliminated or at least reduced the suspicion of any wrongdoing.

At the very least the page owner could have requested close down of his JustGiving page on the evening of Wednesday 14th June at the 48 hour deadline and after the £5,000 target had been reached and exceeded.

At the very least the page owner could have contacted JustGiving by email to request early release of the funds (as per JustGiving Terms of Service) rather than keeping the page open for a further 168 hours to collect more contributions from donations and Facebook shares.

At the very least the page owner could have by now updated his page with an apology or at least an explanation of exactly how his JustGiving funds and excess funds will be used.

At the very least the page owner could have updated the Clubs Social Media explaining why the JustGiving page is still open and still taking donations.

All the information that I have provided is proof that the club always had the money to pay creditors and the JustGiving page only setup for NVSA financial gain, which in my opinion breaches JustGiving Terms of Service, until proven otherwise by Mr Ian Egerton.

To date, I have followed instruction from JustGiving to the letter with numerous emails but still have not received any reply from Ian Egerton.

I respect JustGiving considering freezing this page and or account but refusing on the basis of internal checks when all evidence pointing to wrongdoing can only be found externally.

Mr Egerton has been evasive and his lack of cooperation completely obstructive, what has he got to hide?

All I seek is a reasonable explanation as to where the money raised will now be going and what it will be spent on. It's not going to pay the creditors, they've already been paid and it's not going to save the club from folding because the fans now own the football club.

THE £5,000 THEY SO DESPERATELY NEEDED IS STILL SAT IN THE JUSTGIVING ACCOUNT, STILL TAKING DONATIONS AND THUS CAN NO LONGER BE USED FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE AS STATED ON THE JUSTGIVING PAGE.

Ian Egerton has an obligation to answer these questions honestly but instead of a personal response, I receive a generic letter from the page holders solicitor thats addressed to somebody else.

I have supplied twitter, website links & screenshots containing substantial evidence to prove the JustGiving page is wrongfully misleading but still getting nowhere with my complaint.

Would you please be kind enough to forward this letter of complaint to Mr Ian Egerton, if on receipt he feels pressurised into responding he can forward it to his solicitor.

Finally, I look forward to another copy of your terms of service and the generic letter from the NVSA solicitor addressed to Mr Richard Atkinson.

Kind regards
AP Rogers
Concerned donor

Last edited:
There Is also the restructure to consider if it gets the go ahead!
Suggestions are that it is hoping to be in place for the 2018/19 season and that an extra division being formed would give, according to FA suggestions, a total of 26 teams being promoted from step 5.
Still a big ask if they are being honest about their budget and what they can afford to pay, but also would limit the teams being relegated from step 5, maybe to the extent that no one will be relegated.
Not sure when or if these proposals re going to be discussed any time soon and even then the evo-stick have to agree to it.

I also agreed it was time to give it a rest until I received a copy of that generic letter addressed to Mr Richard Atkinson

To be honest, I'm happy to just let it go... but then I haven't parted with any money. Tony has and I think, as such, he's entitled to get some sort of explanation.

I suspect, however, that there cannot be a satisfactory explanation because many people will believe that the solicitor's comment regarding step 6 is a load of old baloney and there's no way that the NVSA (whoever/whatever they are) can actually prove that it isn't... just like there's no way that anyone else can actually prove that it is!

Personally, I'm sure (I hope) the NVSA (whoever/whatever they are) will put all this down to experience and ensure that they are 100% transparent from now on, without having to resort to wasting good money they can ill-afford on solictors.

I'm not a huge fan of JR/GFC but I'm even less a fan of solicitors!

Some of my best clients are solicitors, leave them alone! ;)

To be honest, I'm happy to just let it go... but then I haven't parted with any money. Tony has and I think, as such, he's entitled to get some sort of explanation.

I suspect, however, that there cannot be a satisfactory explanation because many people will believe that the solicitor's comment regarding step 6 is a load of old baloney and there's no way that the NVSA (whoever/whatever they are) can actually prove that it isn't... just like there's no way that anyone else can actually prove that it is!

Personally, I'm sure (I hope) the NVSA (whoever/whatever they are) will put all this down to experience and ensure that they are 100% transparent from now on, without having to resort to wasting good money they can ill-afford on solictors.

I'm not a huge fan of JR/GFC but I'm even less a fan of solicitors!

I agree, I think we should allow the NVSA to brush this issue under the carpet with all the other Rushe secrets.
The point has been made but they've decided to do it the Jim Rushe way. Then again rather than starting a new fresh club, for example NVFC 2017, they purposely purchased the toxic NVFC 2007, maybe as a lasting memorial to their Messiah. Who knows, maybe the JustGiving money is to pay off creditors that are waiting in the Wings.

There may be a new owner of NVFC but they are far from fan owned, in the Supporters Direct sense of the meaning.

There is also one particular person that currently stands out above all others at the moment and they would do well to get rid, he's a liability and no, it's not Colin.

Well on to the next issue, NVFC 2007, sold as a going concern, will they still have to submit accounts next month?

Last edited:
Just loving how JRFC fans have suddenly got brave with little digs at Uncle Jim.

"There's no Rush(e)"

Personally I think its funny :D
I'm sure we can expect to see it printed on shirts and flags very soon:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just taken delivery of this

From Ian in the update
'Evening all

I am delighted to announce on behalf of Brian and the committee that you are all now proud owners of Northwich Victoria Limited that will be playing in the North West Counties Premier Division

We are officially out of administration and we owe £0 to any of the creditors.

I want to thank-you all for your incredible support and energy this week to raise all the money which has been overwhelming and we are very humble for all your efforts.

One thing I ask is that we don't post this news yet on any social media platform until we release an official statement tomorrow so let's make those 1874 fans sweat that little bit longer

Congratulations guys

Kind Regards

Ian'

This is not a spoof!
I must admit I've been sweating alot with this hot weather. :D

It's that same name that's on the NVSA JustGiving page.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I agree with waiting for responses etc but for me the 'step 6' thing isn't the issue, the issue is that they requested money for a Wednesday deadline but the money was not used. I'm not saying it is, but imagine that money now going towards their footballing costs this year, that would put them at an unfair advantage. An explanation IS needed.

I agree with waiting for responses etc but for me the 'step 6' thing isn't the issue, the issue is that they requested money for a Wednesday deadline but the money was not used. I'm not saying it is, but imagine that money now going towards their footballing costs this year, that would put them at an unfair advantage. An explanation IS needed.

I just don't think one is going to be forthcoming. JG seem unlikely to do anything as it appears that they don't quite understand the simple logic behind the argument that the money couldn't possibly have been needed for the deadline and if the only people asking Ian Egerton for an explanation are '74 fans then he just won't bother giving one. I suspect they care not a jot what '74 people think of them.

Unfortunately, there is nobody else who really cares enough to force the explanation. There are plenty of individuals and organisation who should but they don't.

I'm happy for us to just get on with doing what we do best and let them get on with doing what they do best (blagging their way through life moving from one cock-up to the next).

Just taken delivery of this

From Ian in the update
'Evening all

I am delighted to announce on behalf of Brian and the committee that you are all now proud owners of Northwich Victoria Limited that will be playing in the North West Counties Premier Division

We are officially out of administration and we owe £0 to any of the creditors. .........

Congratulations guys

Kind Regards

Ian'

This is not a spoof!
I must admit I've been sweating alot with this hot weather. :D

It's that same name that's on the NVSA JustGiving page.:rolleyes:

Interesting bit in bold. The mechanics of company ownership is not one of their strong points, then.

Companies House are woefully slow in updating information. Nothing has changed for 2007 or the new "Limited edition"

I assume that all arrangements were/are complete or at least that is what the FA and League (as well as the "NVSA") believe.

Anyone any insight as to how efficient Companies House are at editing the details given on their site?

If it is a case of changing existing details, then someone from the company does it themselves and the update appears virtually immediately. Co House give you a code to access your details and it is your responsibility to update it. At the latest when the annual return is due (or confirmation statement or whatever they now call it - the one where you pay them £15 every year for the privilege of ticking boxes to say your name and address hasn't changed). There is (nominally) a financial penalty for not having accurate and up to date details. So they've got 11 months to sort the company details out before anyone takes much notice.

Back