• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

No mention of severing ties with Rushe (will he be seen at Townfield Lane on release?), no mention of Just Giving money.

Vics, scum....Barnton, scum by association with this pathetic charade (yes I know some will say the same about us, and I agree to some extent). Flixton FC, destroyed by their association with this scum.....Good old Jim Rushe will be out soon, salt of the earth is Jim, gives his time to this green scum for no reward whatsoever and no doubt he'll soon be strutting about at Barnton FC as if he owns the place....where did the £11,000 raised over there the other evening come from again.....??

Have to be careful slating Barnton, a club their size turning down £400 a match wouldn't be an option

Barnton scum
Speak for yourself and not on behalf of other Wittoners if you want but tread carefully. We have had a very long term relationship with Barnton FC and some of our best players over the years started their careers at Barnton.

No mention of severing ties with Rushe (will he be seen at Townfield Lane on release?), no mention of Just Giving money.
So much for a fresh start, had the perfect opportunity to throw Jim Rushe under a freight train, but obviously decided to stand in his shadow instead.

The NVFC ownership mystery is a bit like a version of Cluedo. But that's nothing new. So, a multiple-choice quiz:
Is the club now owned by
a) the NVSA, an unregistered organisation
b) Northwich Victoria FC Limited, a new company with one single director
c) the fans of NVFC, as promised numerous times in recent months
d) a secret private investor

Conspiracy theorists need not answer. We've heard them all.

Entered and exited administration on the back of a fag packet

How very strange, absolutely no mention on here about the FA folding or anyone folding JRFC, not one mention of folding.

20170618_061738.png

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bloody hell, is this the start of reconciliation between the two fan owned Northwich named clubs.... Maybe not

20170618_083919.png

He goes on to say...

20170618_083936.png

I think Colon needs to be told the difference between what is right and what is wrong and that ligitimate questions requiring honest answers is nothing to do with a hate campaign, it's the democratic way in which fan owned clubs operate in an open and transparent manner.

They should have been 100% focused on Vics last Monday not 95%, its too late now to draw a line, they've started as they mean to go on.

JRFC AND THEIR FANS.... ALWAYS THE VICTIM

Last edited:
rather ironic that witton wonder calls Barnton FC scum,for their association with the Vics.if witton chairman Mark Harris had not thrown them a lifeline,welcomed them and took the money no questions asked they would have folded years ago.The witton fans did nothing and one leading member of your club on the witton forum said "We know the money from the Vics is dodgy but the end justifies the means" so I am afraid Witton have played a large part in this disgrace.this decision proves once again football has non morals and the Corinthian spirit is long gone

They have already released an Official Statement confirming the NVSA has taken over ownership of the club, this suggests that every member of the NVSA is now allegedly an owner of NVFC, which I assume includes the Juniors. I would like to see proof of this as the only NVSA I can find was deregistered in 2013.

I wonder is it possible that only one person took over ownership and intends to sell shares at the earliest opportunity? If this is correct the club should admit that because until it's confirmed its more lies and deception founded on rumour and speculation.

Last edited:
In my opinion they have already disgraced fan owned and obviously not taken the amazing advice offered by Supporters Direct. If the fans had gone about their business in the right way, I'd be the first to congratulate them but they haven't.

I suppose only time will tell but they have to earn respect from being open and transparent and not demand it with lies and deception.

If they keep the club on the short and narrow there would be nothing for us to discuss on here. So I await the day when this thread no longer posts any comments and is archived because then and only then the club will no longer be referred to as JRFC, it will once again be NVFC.

Last edited:
My personal opinion is as follows...

...I think the JustGiving shenanigans WAS an act of deceit. It is blatantly obvious - and has now been shown - that they did not need that money to avoid folding (the solicitor's letter made no sense at all) or to avoid the double-drop. At best it will be used to pay off a third-party loan.

BUT... I also feel that now they've managed to take over the club (whoever they are - and all Vics fans will be happy to take credit despite it being only a few who have put effort or money in) I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on future running of the club and wish them well in keeping it going.

I think they have a tough job on their hands and will likely be fighting one mini financial crisis after another - to which JG can't be the solution - however, that's not really my problem.

Finally - I'm not sure I agree with Barnton coming in for stick. Unless something really screwy is going on, they're not taking Rushe's money and they'd be daft, in their position, to turn down the chance of rent money.

Back