• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

Think you're like a red rag to a bull for them. They'd likely ignore you if it was done under a pseudonym.

Wow I'm sorry to hear you had another bad encounter with Vics fans Tony.
I don't understand why they just can't have a normal calm adult conversation with you instead of shouting and arguing like little children.
Obviously they don't agree with what you post about their club but their isn't any need to start arguing in public it's just silly.

Some of them think they are important. When i was waiting to go into the ground yesterday. There was a older clown in a scabby old vics shirt marching around followed by an ugly woman saying in a not very friendly voice i dont pay to go in i should be on the list and the ugly woman hot on his heals screaching that the gate staff wont let them in we are on the list and that there was no organisation.
They then spoke to paul and got in for free.
So it looks like club could be run by scroungers who want to feel important. They didnt just deny us the gate money but also their own club.(or dont they need it)
Or maybe he could have been saving the gate money to put towards a new clean shirt. haha

VICS RUN BY DICKS FOR DICKS :D

If they are sort of owned by the fans that is like being sort of pregnant either they are or they are not.
The answer is at the moment they are a privately owned company owned by one man although they could claim that they are owned by the fan (singular)

If they are sort of owned by the fans that is like being sort of pregnant either they are or they are not.
The answer is at the moment they are a privately owned company owned by one man although they could claim that they are owned by the fan (singular)

But if owned by one person who are the others who are on the list :confused:

Both clubs are allowed a restricted number of comps for club sponsors & officials. If they weren't on the Vics officials list then Paul wouldn't have allowed them in.

They were definatly on the list,I know they wouldnt have got in if they were not on it.I watched it being checked. I just found it amusing that they strutted around as if very important ;)

Last edited:
It would seem the only person contributing is Ritchie Mottram? Nothing at all on the general discussion part. They do have a couple of small paragraphs on the main site regarding the game the other night, but no author other than "web admin1" is credited.

A case of nothing to see here?

And it is maybe worth noting the lack of compliance on their website with legal requirements to give petty little details like Registered Office, Company Number, and even the little word "Limited" somewhere.

Minor details, I know ...

Can't really argue with that comment...
JGFC is fan owned, BY ONE FAN :D:D

20170812_000846.png

JGFC fans doing what they do best, slagging off other clubs grounds.:eek::confused::banghead

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
He's probably one of those kids that takes flares to the match and moans about modern football then when he sees a "proper" football ground yearns for his comfy seat and parents' Sky Sports subscription. You can sort of blame 'youth' for his daft comment but for the treasurer of the junior section to join in is really pathetic.

Just ask them how this place is looking

261_11_1273669111.jpg

Back