• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

Heard a rumour JGFC were tapping a Mossley player last night.

and a massive 91 crowd to boot!!......nice to see the fans returning to the "fan owned club" in their droves!!
Or perhaps the smell of bull***t is too strong for them to enter the turnstiles!!

True level of the following they can expect. Though I am sure they will be positioning blame shortly at anyone and everyone for the low gate, which they best get used to as it's going to become a regular thing for them!

Lol. The majority of the crowd in Leicestershire today were in fact Wittoners :)
of course they were!! :joyful :oops:
Being as their previous two attendances in the league this year were 144 and 152 I doubt very much a majority of 162 were wi**on fans?!
Think you let vi*s stay at yours too long, the "lets exaggerate your support" syndrome seems to have rubbed off on you!!

Last edited:
of course they were!! :joyful :oops:
Being as their previous two attendances in the league this year were 144 and 152 I doubt very much a majority of 162 were wi**on fans?!
Think you let vi*s stay at yours too long, the "lets exaggerate your support" syndrome seems to have rubbed off on you!!
At least I know when we are away from home unlike Mr Lilburne.
"The mighty Witton only got 162" :egg :oops:

At least I know when we are away from home unlike Mr Lilburne.
"The mighty Witton only got 162" :egg :oops:
ahh...proven wrong again!!...so we'll deflect the conversation!.....oh dear!:oops::oops::egg
You may know when your at home or away (just!!:rolleyes:), but you cant count for sh**e!!!

Joke of a club.

Can't believe one of their fans was criticising Winsford's ground in that tweet. At least Winsford have a ground! I mean that with respect to ourselves of course, but we have the decency and intelligence to see that unlike them.

Talked to a 74er who said he could not get to Dids in time on Sat did not finish work till 1500, lives in Barnton so " called in" !, Said he counted 59.

+ 22 players, match officials and substitutes etc ...

Back