• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

Where is the money coming from?

That is the ultimate perennial question. "42" would be a more meaningful answer than the real one, whatever that may be.

Part of the answer lies no doubt in the uniquely odd inverted business model of getting the manager to sponsor the team, but I'm not sure how long that bit of creative accounting can last, however set in concrete their agreement may be.

Magic money tree?

Contribution from the Democratic Unionist Party?

Contribution from the Tories?

European Union?

Well it is as plausible as anything that JR told us.

I wonder if the space story is another JR Enterprises Inc project?

I have been looking at the JGFC website and forum and for a Community Club saved by the fans they dont communicate with either very much.

Last edited:
What happened to this JGFC pledge?
More lies and deception?

20170828_005206.png

This needs following up with the club, shameful if it hasn't happened.

Well however they are funding themselves they are now finding life in the pub league a little harder than they envisaged. Trounced 6-1 tonight by Runcorn Town.

20170830_230136.jpg

Rushe in jail for dealing cocaine -
Check
No more dodgy money -
Check
No more wages in programmes -
Check
No more rent in paper bags -
Check
Another relagation -
Check
Another one man show -
Check
Still think they're a big club -
Check
Stay away fans still staying away -
Check
Still inflating gates -
Check
Budget paid with donations -
Check
Out of the FA Cup -
Check
Punching above their weight -
Check
Still think they're owned by the fans -
Check
Welcome to reality -
Check

Well everything checks out and is all correct and right, so he must mean it's not fair :D

Last edited:
We now have the long-awaited update from the JRFC2007 administrator, published 30/08/17 on Companies House website, but dated 28/06/17 ....

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06410883/filing-history

I won't say it makes fascinating reading, because it doesn't really, but a few interesting points to save you all crashing the Co House site trying to access it ...

1. The statement of accounts (dated 28/06/17) still lists all the creditors as outstanding amounts - approximately £10,000 - and there is no record of any monies being paid by the Supp Assoc to clear these debts. Instead, the admin report merely states that the SA "have advised that they will be responsible" for them.
Maybe the cheque hasn't cleared yet?
Also I may be wrong but I thought they said they were raising £16,000 (partly via Just Giving)

2. The report says the intangibles (aka "goodwill, intellectual property, rights" on the accounts page) are valued at £1 and the SA are buying these but no tangible assets. Again, the accounts page shows no record of £1 actually handed over.
A minor point, and it is standard practice to flog off a virtually dead company for the nominal sum of £1.

3. NV07 is expecting to receive the sell-on fee for Jordan Williams and estimates this at £20,000. This will conveniently pay the administrator's fees (or rather nearly pay them, but there is no other money on the horizon, so maybe the administrator will be content with a few thousand less than the agreed fee, or maybe he has an alternative source who will pay him, no idea). After this, the report says (as we suspected all along) that it is proposed to "move from administration to liquidation", and JRFC will be expunged from existence.

4. In the midst of all this, the report says there are two footballer contracts which the "purchaser" (i.e. JGFC) is obliged by FA rules to take over. Don't know which two lucky footballers this is, hope for JGFC's sake they are not on a high wage.

Maybe all this will be clarified when the administrator issues his next update report - in six months' time.

Maybe this player was one of those contracted

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Contact cancelled by mutual concent? Doesn't sound mutual though, so who knows.

No mention of tangible assets so how have they got their hands on the CSC ?

IMG_20170902_153114.jpg

Thought it was at Northwich Library? Maybe on loan?

The Administrator does not list it as a tangible asset - so either he is concealing the fact that NV07 own it (and it is an asset of significant monetary value as a piece of Victorian silverware, let alone as a football trophy) or NV07 don't own it.

If NV07 do own it, JGFC have not bought it from the Administrator because it is not mentioned in the accounts. But then it should be - and that is a grave error by the Administrator if so.

Maybe they think they have bought it? Maybe they want to sell it to fund their club? If they try, they will be trying to sell something which is not legally their property - surely they would not be so foolish as to try something like that, as that would bring down on them not only the wrath of the local footballing community in Cheshire but also the force of the law.

A peice like that would have the price tag of at least £30,000 but whoever owns it should not be allowed to sell it, it should be protected.
May be worth following this up with Cheshire FA?

Ownership needs to be established. Someone somewhere must know.

Back