• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

Yes I would agree that setting up a fans owned club is a little more than saying "Saved and run by the fans" on their website.

Uncomfortable questions, but there is a marked absence of answers because there don't seem to be any JG fans on there. I also notice that they can't even bring themselves to put who they are playing against in their website post about the cup tie.

Also noticed that Alan. Anyone would think they didn't like us. When we beat them in the MCSC last season there wasn't even a mention of it. We, however, would give a fair review whoever we play.
Says a lot about us and them.

Also I have noticed on the history section of the JGFC website there is no mention of the loss of the VS and the jailing of the owner.

I thought that JR was their hero?

One of the reasons it has so few contributors is that it's so bloody hard to register. They want the ins and outs of your entire life.
I wonder why?

Externally administered by Pitchero (and possibly even externally moderated, which could cause them problems if they ever get any fans on there). You could always practise having a split personality. It's quite cathartic I believe. ;)

Uncomfortable questions, but there is a marked absence of answers because there don't seem to be any JG fans on there. I also notice that they can't even bring themselves to put who they are playing against in their website post about the cup tie.

I just looked and it really is quite bizzare, Emirates FA cup pre qualifying, picture of the cup and information about parking etc....no mention that they are playing you. Really not good publicity for the tie or their new club.

One might think that they dont want too many questions or people looking to closely at the set-up of "their" club?

Oh well, not our problem!

Strange choice of colours, more like 1874 style than JGFC.
20170806_151114.jpg

Ultimatley it was Barntons choice to throw out their reserve team but did JGFC care that Barnton Reserves having to vacate Townfield for them? OBVIOUSLY NOT!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now resigned from Cheshire League and moved out of town and registered with Helsby FC in the Chester Wirral League....

JGFC, the club that 'JustDoesntGive' a shit who it steps on.

Last edited:
Just been finishing off my unpacking from my move back to Northwich and found this little gem from the OSC days (Before it all went to s***) Not many of these knocking about.

20170807_175027.jpg

Such an honour to be awarded this in memory of a very special legend.

Apologies to any 1874/Neutral fan that witnessed me being accosted again tonight by five JGFC fans, in front of my granddaughters. I feel ashamed that I saw red, lost my temper and control of my language on this despicable mob.
I very much doubt that they will admit the same.

Last edited:
They will not comment on tonight's defeat, so you have no chance.

Lets hope that they dont accuse you of ABH with a meat pie.

Lets hope that they dont accuse you of ABH with a meat pie.
Purly accidental incident as my mouth was full of a Berties meat and potato pie when I was accosted and didnt have time to swallow.
The person in question actually threatened me with legal action. :D:D:D
I was really enjoying that pie.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that happened to you, Tony. The truth has always hurt them.

They're pathetic mate, I asked Bazley if they were owned by the fans he said "yes", I asked Egerton same question and he said "Sort of".
All of them apart from Dave Thomas think they're already owned by the fans, none of them will admit that they aren't. Just throw tantrums when questioned and can't take criticism. Fan ownership is definitely not going to work for this club.

Normally you can say that the few are not representative of the wider fan base, but the few are pretty much the entire fan base for them.
I'll admit that my posts are at times provocative but always Justified with facts.
The only reason it winds them up is because they want a free run to do things the Jim Rushe way, the easy way, which is the only way they know how to do it. If the truth upsets them they need to have a word with the people running the club and not accost those that post the truth. I wonder how things would look if I posted under a pseudonym, who would they attack then?

Last edited:
Back