• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA VASE SEMI FINAL INITIAL BOARD STATEMENT

Tickets cost £6 for adults, £3 concessions (OAP’s) and £1 for children under 16.

Thatcham have announced £7 / £5 / £2 (U12s) for their fans

Seems a bit unfair to me.
I see their manager was at the game tonight.

Is £7 their usual price or are they taking a slight advantage here?

Think we should also set ours at £7. With a lot of games coming in a short period attendances are going to be affected.
The extra income from just an additional £1 would help offset some of the loss of revenue we will probably suffer.

Even at these prices the game is still very cheap entertainment , or affordable as they say nowadays. As a concession ,this will be the best 5 quid I spend this year, unless I win the lottery of course.

I think the point is, whether the admission at Thatcham was £7 or £70 pounds our share would still be a third of the gate proceeds once all expenses (TTFC’s and ours) have been deducted.
Possiblly the extra pound is to cover the additional expense incurred as a consequence of a larger crowd and its associated costs to safely steward them?

Does anyone know what the parking is like at the ground? I can't walk too far since my recent illness.

Does anyone know what the parking is like at the ground? I can't walk too far since my recent illness.
Steve their webpage says "ample parking" however I guess that depends on the numbers you are accommodating I guess. There is an interesting video blog on them from a Bromsgrove supporter, I'll try and find the link.

There is an interesting video blog on them from a Bromsgrove supporter, I'll try and find the link.

Here it is, post #67 on the Semi Final Draw thread ...

This shows a bit more about the ground and pub nearby.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Tez
Thanks for the info on parking If I decide to go i'll contact Thatcham first.

Steve, i am driving down from Bradford and had exactly the same concerns, so i emailed the club to ask about arrangements.

A woman called Sylvia Bailey got back to me very promptly (within half an hour) and said that she suggested that i should not get there just before the game as they were expecting it to be very busy. I aim to be there for 1pm so would hope that there will be places available at that time.

Sylvia also said that there is the railway station just 2 minutes walk from the ground that also has a car park.

Hope that this helps.

ps She also said that if i wished to purchase a ticket from them, to give them a ring and they would take payment over the phone and keep it for me until i got there. Not sure what this says about their own ticket sales.

I think we will be parking at Midgham which is one stop down the line.

Large car park and better looking pub.

4 mins and £3.20 return on train.

Back