• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA VASE SEMI FINAL INITIAL BOARD STATEMENT

Good spot Paul, 3 pubs within 2 mins of Midgham station cask ales at The Falmouth Arms! don't miss that 2.27 train though!!

Does anyone know what the parking is like at the ground? I can't walk too far since my recent illness.
Overhead view of the ground Stevo. I’m sure for their normal league gates car parking space is more than ample.

EDF11236-35BB-4AAD-A9AA-E85B964D2F46.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, i am driving down from Bradford and had exactly the same concerns, so i emailed the club to ask about arrangements.

A woman called Sylvia Bailey got back to me very promptly (within half an hour) and said that she suggested that i should not get there just before the game as they were expecting it to be very busy. .......... She also said that if i wished to purchase a ticket from them, to give them a ring and they would take payment over the phone and keep it for me until i got there. Not sure what this says about their own ticket sales.

Given that the intention was to segregate (I presume with a fixed number of tickets this is the case) what is the point of making tickets available to anyone outside the locality not (necessarily) connected with either club? While Basement is obviously a respectable ;) ‘74 fan, they don’t know that is the case here.

Given that the intention was to segregate (I presume with a fixed number of tickets this is the case) what is the point of making tickets available to anyone outside the locality not (necessarily) connected with either club? While Basement is obviously a respectable ;) ‘74 fan, they don’t know that is the case here.

I think I heard last night that the game will not be segregated. No issues with that, we're all (reasonably) well behaved, just hope there is appropriate stewarding which was noticeably absent down at Leighton.

We're taking that stand.

Reactions: Tez
Agreed, there shouldn’t be any need for physical barriers (not even a line of stewards) for football at this level.

We're taking that stand.
Unfortunately I think that was the catalyst (if the handful of errant Reading fans needed one) of the crowd difficulties at their tie with Bromsgrove?

Unfortunately I think that was the catalyst (if the handful of errant Reading fans needed one) of the crowd difficulties at their tie with Bromsgrove?
Still taking it. Ill wear my helmet and stab vest.

Tony have you managed to get a ticket as if not my offer stands but need to know as others have asked. I can't make it through health but would like to help someone with ticket. I am planning to go to Saturdays game to get one but could be late.

I'm ok thanks Trev, got one pledged to me, thanks for the offer mate, much appreciated.

So sorry but because of game off and not being able to get to ground before 3pm I won’t e able to get ticket.

Can I just ask that if you are thinking of booking on the coach to Thatcham, you let us know asap. I am trying to finalise the lists, so that we know how many are going and then I can work with Walkers to send the most appropriate size coaches.
Thanks

Reactions: MTC
If anyone is struggling for a ticket i have one available. Got mine but can't get day off work so would like to see it used by someone.

Just out of interest, how many tickets have we got left now; ave we sold most of our allocation?

Back