• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA VASE SEMI FINAL INITIAL BOARD STATEMENT

Will there be an Elite Riff Raff (Booze) bus going again?
I think that's a stupid question but still needs to be asked :D

Think the board have got this spot on. Offering those who have made a long term financial commitment to the club first choice.

Genuine question (as I know someone who's booked the day off to go but isn't a member or season ticket holder)....could I, as a member, purchase a ticket and then give it to someone else?

Would be gutted to miss out on the opportunity of another big Away day after Leighton and Ossett etc. I don’t suppose I can be cheeky and ask if there is any member / season ticket holder who won’t be able to attend the game who’s allocation I could take advantage of if possible (don’t ask, don’t get right)?

I imagine there’s quite a lot of overlap between members and season ticket holders so that should leave plenty of tickets left to go on general sale. Just don’t hang around.

Would be gutted to miss out on the opportunity of another big Away day after Leighton and Ossett etc. I don’t suppose I can be cheeky and ask if there is any member / season ticket holder who won’t be able to attend the game who’s allocation I could take advantage of if possible (don’t ask, don’t get right)?
Scroll up the thread, there are a few member posters who have made public they won’t be attending the away leg. As Nicki says though, don’t hang about chasing these sources up ;)

Think we've got around 320 members. Not sure about season ticket holders - is it 100ish - with a majority being members.
Not all will take up their entitlement so maybe 100 spare tickets for general sale.

I'd believe the AGM & not me - means more spares

Tickets cost £6 for adults, £3 concessions (OAP’s) and £1 for children under 16.

Thatcham have announced £7 / £5 / £2 (U12s) for their fans

Will there be an Elite Riff Raff (Booze) bus going again?
I think that's a stupid question but still needs to be asked :D

Yes & No.

Riff Raff bus will be going at the same time as all the other coaches this time as we were told we would probably need two drivers going any earlier (because of driver hours). That would have made it very expensive. There were police concerns too of having busses arrive at different times.

Back