• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA VASE SEMI FINAL INITIAL BOARD STATEMENT

I unfortunately can’t make the away tie so that’s another person less clamouring to get one....

Think in normal circumstances, season ticket holders usually get first dibs.
Then maybe members, members (owners) don't get many rewards for their commitment so why not this?
Then general sale for any left?

Just for the record, i'm a member, not a season ticket holder and also working on the first leg so not in the mix.

You can't please all the people etc......so
Good luck to those who can go...;).

Reactions: Tez
Folks
We have been working hard on this and a statement will follow tomorrow, covering our ticket allocation for the tie at Thatcham, transport arrangements and details of the arrangements for the home leg.

Keep bearing with us, nearly there!

:scarf:

Folks
We have been working hard on this and a statement will follow tomorrow, covering our ticket allocation for the tie at Thatcham, transport arrangements and details of the arrangements for the home leg.

Keep bearing with us, nearly there!

:scarf:
Think we can guess the last one !! ;).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sensible move again Imo even though I would guess that the rent for this one would be considerably higher than what we've been paying so far it makes sense to give the game the best possible chance of getting played

even though I would guess that the rent for this one would be considerably higher than what we've been paying so far

It may be lower as we're packing their bar out. Who knows? I don't and neither do you. Posting stuff like this leads to rumours which are not helpful.

It may be lower as we're packing their bar out. Who knows? I don't and neither do you. Posting stuff like this leads to rumours which are not helpful.[/

Nothing wrong with a discussion about it on a Independent forum, if we don't/can't know the figures involved then surely the only thing we can do is have an opinion which I don't see as a problem

Good move and no doubt at a deal that works for both clubs.

No disrespect to Winsford, but simply due to the location of Wincham, the turn out at Witton is likely to be a couple hundred higher that it would be a Winsford

Good move. No doubt we will be looking at a 4 figure turn out for this, and depending on the result in the first leg, It’s anyone’s guess how many will be there!!

Last edited:
Good move and no doubt at a deal that works for both clubs.

No disrespect to Winsford, but simply due to the location of Wincham, the turn out at Witton is likely to be a couple hundred higher that it would be a Winsford

Good move. No doubt we will be looking at a 4 figure turn out for this, and depending on the result in the first leg, It’s anyone’s guess how many will be there!!

Need to promote the game as much as physically possible and through every available channel and hopefully they'll be a great turnout

It's possible that other agencies had some input on the final choice of venue.

What are the chances of the club opening up a mini shop on the day outside or just inside Wincham Park, scarves, wooly hats and pin badges is all that's needed.
and bodies to set up and run the shop ! any volunteers ?

Back