• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

True on all counts (though we may have reached the prospect 3 a week already!)
Think Toddy may have been referring you to the NL restructuring proposals ... should they come to pass.

I did think that Alan.
If that does happen then thats a bonus, if not then its unfortunate that in seasons to come sacrificing a good cup run is what may be required to ensure you concentrate fully on gaining promotion.

... as you will no doubt claim you did in last season's MCSC. ;)

No only from the life story of himself he put on the Witton forum some time ago.

Carl Macauley for the sack? They didn’t want him anyway and Witton fans are never happy.

Carl Macauley for the sack? They didn’t want him anyway and Witton fans are never happy.

I was delighted when we appointed Super Carl and I'm very happy that we are back up in the Evostick Prem!

I was delighted when we appointed Super Carl and I'm very happy that we are back up in the Evostick Prem!
Absolutely. Admiral Macauley is steering the ship in the right direction. We are just having a little dip in form, no problemo.

Yes we have had a few bad weeks. The comment made about Carl doesnt make any sense. The only reason in my opinion people questioned the appointment at the time is because Pritches name had been mentioned. He turned our club around.
As for the titanic comment you stick by your club through thick and thin, No matter how bad things get ,and trust me we've been there not so long ago, we will always be Wittoners.

Last edited:
When Carl Macauley was appointed there was disappointment bordering on disdain, it was on your own forum.

Back