• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

You did not answer the Question Charliebel,banter or insulting?.

Ive already told you I wouldnt use those words . I cant answer if it was banter or not on his behalf . Its a forum and people will put what they want. My advice just ignore it dont respond to it.

I see Witton have called a supporters’ meeting due to lack of income - funny what happens when the JRFC rent money disappears.

That can't be right Kit,did't they get Thousands of £s earlier this year?.

An investment opportunity for JR Enterprises (International) Ltd?

I think that Witton with their money problems and "flexible" ethical stance is another club that we need to steer well clear of.

Last edited:
Are my eye's deceiving me,did Witton play in GREEN on Saturday.In the Non-League paper it certainly look's like it,if so does that mean they have seen the light.Or in WHS's eyes have they now joined The Green Slime?.Will they now be painting their ground partly GREEN if they can afford too,what will their fans now be shouting (COME ON YOU GREENS}.

What do you think the reason is.
1.They would like to be like us.
2.We can give them our old strip to save them money.

I can understand you being obsessed about ALL THINGS Witton Albion, but for info its a grey strip

When you get to a certain age the eyesight does go a bit.

Attachments

• Witton3Grey.JPG
    Witton3Grey.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 11
Looks green in the pictures,they say the camera never lies.

turncoat are you saying the pictures in the Non-League paper don't show your strip as green,also the ones Alan M appear to be green,the one you put on don't show anything.I think your the one who needs the eye test.

Back