• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2017/18 Season Shirt

Thanks Steve. I figured that was the case but sometimes things just need to be said rather than people being left to figure it.

Like the first one, but once the sponsors logo is on it might hide most of the black.
No. 4 & 5 are good. In fact I reckon no.5 goes really well with the new badge

Much improved and more stylish shirt designs now proposed - my preferred options would be for shirt No. 5 and then No. 7 and No. 4

Last edited:
Wow what a difference. Couldn't see one I would buy in the first lot, now can't see one I wouldn't!.
Well done for listening to the opinions and coming up with these very much improved options.
5 looks really good, and like 7. No:6 probably least fav, would still buy.

Last edited:
Now we are talking these are so much better
As blackie says all look a good option
Nice one
2 , 4, 6 or 7 for me but all nice

Last edited:
Some very good options all round.
Given the excellent work from Ian (SK Kits) and John (Supporter) I know Members will choose a shirt that we will be proud to wear next season.

Can't wait to get my order in!

#weare74

IMG_2046.PNG I really like the look of this one...

Its a unique design, has the Green, Black and White elements, would really make us stand out.

Not fussed which one wins, Ill still buy it:)

Last edited:
A good set of shirt designs.
My favourite is 5. However, they are all good. The black naybget covered by a logo on number 1.
I like the grey goalkeeper kit!

Thanks Steve and well done JD.

These are great! These are '74!

I guess it'll be black shorts for Chris' sake so my vote (a tough choice) would come from those that fulfill the original green/black/white choice of the fans.

If any of those 7 get chosen, I'll be making my first green '74 shirt purchase. Just been white up until now.

Maybe Greg can select the keeper's kit?

:scarf:

These options are a lot better and really like number 5 and 6, I think we should give all the lads a vote as well seeing as they will be wearing them?

Last edited:
Preferred some of the originals to be honest.

View attachment 1245 I really like the look of this one...

Its a unique design, has the Green, Black and White elements, would really make us stand out.

Not fussed which one wins, Ill still buy it:)

Only thing I would change about this one is for the black trim on the sleeves to be white but I really like that one

Could we possibly take the design with the most votes from the last lot and add it into these current designs and pick one from that?

Could we possibly take the design with the most votes from the last lot and add it into these current designs and pick one from that?

We will look to advise the favourite choices and perhaps narrow them down from the two sets produced. Bear with us....

Think any of the new designs would beat the best one of the previous group easily.
No5 seems to be a strong front runner and wouldnt be surprised to see it win.
Would rather see the players happy playing well than bothered how they look tbh!

Reactions: Tez
Back