• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2017/18 Season Shirt

The shirt with the vertical black strip is ace and gets my vote, but on the website it shows it with black and white trim on the sleeves which matches the collar. Looks miles better than just the black sleeves.

Yes it does look good with both on the sleeve.

Once the shirt has been chosen, then we can look at the finer detail to make sure it's spot on, taking into account all members' views.

Could we do a trade in scheme where people trade in their shirts, scalfs, hats etc and get a percentage off of the new branded merchandise? Could we then send the old stuff off to kids charities?

Any discount for those of us who like to hoard stuff. ;) Says he, taking a sip from his 1984 Trophy mug ...

Details re how to order the new shirt will be in this weeks newsletter and on the website soon but basically as our club shop won't be open until the pre season games we will try and satisfy orders by other means such as either posting the shirts out ( a postal charge will have to be made) or arranging for orders to be made available for collection from Level One Computers in Witton St Northwich (thanks again to Nigel Leather who incidentally already has some of the new 1874 scarfs there available for sale at £10 each)

Just seen the newsletter pictures.....very nice!!
Love the one Paul Conner has on with 74 on the back.....thinking I'm wanting that on mine! :scarf:

Just seen the newsletter pictures.....very nice!!
Love the one Paul Conner has on with 74 on the back.....thinking I'm wanting that on mine! :scarf:

So is that a firm order or are you still in deciding mode?

Last edited by a moderator:
So is that a firm order or are you still in deciding mode?
Hell no Brian.....nothing to decide.
Size large with 74 on the back please.
If I could pick it up from level one that would be great. Payment method??

Hell no Brian.....nothing to decide.
Size large with 74 on the back please.
If I could pick it up from level one that would be great. Payment method??

Will order it now and advise when it is at Level One

You can pay cash or cheque ( 1874 Northwich FC ) and pass to Nigel or if you prefer you can pay by bank transfer

(Please e mail for bank details etc - [email protected] )

Will order it now and advise when it is at Level One

You can pay cash or cheque ( 1874 Northwich FC ) and pass to Nigel or if you prefer you can pay by bank transfer

(Please e mail for bank details etc - [email protected] )
I'll give Nigel "cold hard cash" if that's ok?
Ta very much Brian.

Back