• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2017/18 Season Shirt

Andy

Too much time on my hands
Politics 5
Jul 28, 2013
Surprised no ones mentioned it yet, but a nice selection of possible home kits on show at the game yesterday.

Are we planning on new Away kits aswell?

4 for me, with black shorts.

2 would be second choice.

If it was 5 or 6 I think I'd weep!

Number 4 is like our old training top we use to have,for the love of God not number one players always go down on their shoulders.

Last edited:
4 really? I have to agree with Matt, looks like a training top.
1 for me as we have black shorts and we are green black and white after all.

4 for me - if only to further emphasise the break with you know who. Otherwise 2, maybe 3. But not 1 or 6

Its centenary kit that's not used that often,one or two had holes in socks as well dosnt happen on my watch ;)

Further details about the new shirts will be included on the Club website in due course, along with close up shots.
For practical reasons, I hear that white on shoulders is not great. We have asked if some of this could be turned to black, we will have to see.

Also the badge design printed on number 2 can be made smaller or be moved elsewhere on the shirt.

A nice range and some interesting comments from Supporters yesterday. It will be down to Members to decide on this for their club.

I voted for #1 as my favourite pick. I did throw in a suggestion of black shoulders on it. Therefore you'd have all 3 colours: Green, black and white.

Being honest not really impressed with any of them, if pushed number 2
Do we have to stay with the same supplier.
And yes number 4 is more of a training top

Back