• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2017/18 Season Shirt

Just realised the logo on 4 is the crest version ... are we not moving across to the new design?

Would like no 4 also ,wouldn't mind a large green 74 in the black part but maybe not feasible

1,5,6 are the sorts of shirts that Stevenage would wear in the late '90s. In red/white of course.

All of the others are pretty inoffensive.

Nice idea to have replicas out for people to see in the flesh.

Last edited:
It's four for me too. We need to move away from the green and white trim on the shirt, as it still (in my opinion) has too much of a similarity to Vics. If we could add more black trim to any of 1,2 or 3 however and I might be persuaded to rethink.

No.4 for me, but I'd need to see it in the flesh before making a final decision

Can't have too much black on the kit. If you chose #4 you probably couldn't have black shorts with it (league rules around clashing with officials), and that limits our options for kit clashes.

Can't have too much black on the kit. If you chose #4 you probably couldn't have black shorts with it (league rules around clashing with officials), and that limits our options for kit clashes.

Colls' kits arguably has more black - I guess it's the green that's the issue... :)

Better to check with league rules now before anything goes to the vote. I'd hate for officials to make some crap decisions because they got confused. They don't need any excuses to do that!

Like no:4 because it's going away from the green and white associated with vics.
Would like to have seen more options with black involved.
Limits the choice if you like the green and black mix.
Would like to see the black in no:4 faded in like the white is on no:1. Think it would make it look less like a training top and more like a shirt.

If Congleton can have this kit, then I'd be surprised if 4 was not allowed.

xxxxx.png

Maybe if we had more black the officials might give us more decisions that should of been ours to start with, lol

Reactions: Tez
IMG_0975.JPG

And this is West Dids kit today.

What about number 4 with green shorts and a black stripe?, also like number one but with black instead of the white

Last edited:
Back