• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2017/18 Season Shirt

Just my opinion it's a strip what counts is the players in it.As long as the colours are right I could not care less,As I said just my opinion.

Ian, at SKkits, not sure why that matters? Currently in discussions with a number of clubs attempting to get suitable designs for their clubs. I'm sure we'll get it right!!

Reactions: Tez
Ian, at SKkits, not sure why that matters? Currently in discussions with a number of clubs attempting to get suitable designs for their clubs. I'm sure we'll get it right!!
Just checking Ian, we get that many idiots on here pretending to be someone else.
Just wondering why the owner of skKITS was on here tbh.

Interested in opinions on kit in general, as well as being a non league football fan, background is non league football, and in fact involved at Alty, where we've just suffered relegation again!! And as it happens, supply them as well. So nothing under hand really, just keeping in touch.

Good to have SK on here as I didn't think the options were really doing them justice. All now explained!

Just my opinion it's a strip what counts is the players in it.As long as the colours are right I could not care less,As I said just my opinion.

That is an opinion Toddy, but it is also fact that, from a marketing and image point of view, things like kits DO matter. It's the way the world works.

I like option #1 but only if it has black shoulders not white. The Green body with the white sides and then black arms would look very modern and nice to see on the pitch I bet!

Just want to give a shout out to Ian and SK Kits. UNBELIEVABLE service, I know the company goes the extra mile to deliver our orders and very, very quickly. Considering my previous experience was waiting weeks for a replica shirt or merchandise, then this is a top notch partnership. We get great value for money.

Thanks Ian! (sorry about the Alty!)

Have to agree with the other dissenters as I can not find anything appealing in the designs on offer. None, in my view, come close to the style embodied in the current strip.

Have a look at the Nantwich Town shirt, quite a number of our support commented how good it looked.

Rather like ex drummers suggestion. Nothing against the others submitted and just my personnal observation !.

Just want to give a shout out to Ian and SK Kits. UNBELIEVABLE service, I know the company goes the extra mile to deliver our orders and very, very quickly. Considering my previous experience was waiting weeks for a replica shirt or merchandise, then this is a top notch partnership. We get great value for money.

Thanks Ian! (sorry about the Alty!)
Agree with that 100% vicki.
How long did we have to wait when buying vics shirts!!....season was half over.
The quality is good and it is excellent value.

Sorry for questioning who you were Ian, but as explained we get our share of rival numpties on here trying to stir.
(Can't be sorry about alty though.....just can't do it :p).

Quick question (and it may have been answered already), are these definitely the main and only design options people are choosing from, is it possible or too late for further options?
And from a point of view of getting fans involved, could we not have had a design comp for the new shirt (maybe one for future reference).
Maybe give people a set of templates to choose from and let them fill in the blanks so to speak.
Ian did say that most designs could be achieved and we could have possibly given a season ticket to the winner.
Just a thought...:D.
Have to say again, do like ex drummers example. Would buy that in a flash!

Interested in opinions on kit in general, as well as being a non league football fan, background is non league football, and in fact involved at Alty, where we've just suffered relegation again!! And as it happens, supply them as well. So nothing under hand really, just keeping in touch.
Blimey Ian, hope relegation was nothing to do with a kit you supplied them

Yes that strip is better
Green and black stripes for me but it is what it is
See you all tomorrow

Quick question (and it may have been answered already), are these definitely the main and only design options people are choosing from, is it possible or too late for further options?

It's a very good question Blackie - which hasn't been answered.

Unfortunately I'm not sure it will be! The club doesn't have much time for this forum and Ian's perhaps not in a position to answer it given that the club is his client.

Shame because I think SK could produce a really good kit.

Everyone, comments have been noted and we are reviewing options. Give us a little time, nothing is set in stone or decided.

Back