• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2017/18 Season Shirt

Can I have a medium shirt with no number on the back, and collect it from Level 1 please?

Will pay in cash

Hi Brian inboxed you a couple of days ago about ordering my scarf and shirt not sure whether you recieved it or not?

I see we do also have a new away kit after all. In this week's newsletter. Very snazzy it looks too!

I see we do also have a new away kit after all. In this week's newsletter. Very snazzy it looks too!

We weren't planning to change the Away kit, as many supporters will be planning to buy the green shirt. However the current second kit is a bit past its best now so we had to order fresh for the lads. Ian at SK Kits offered us the updated version and we think it's ace.

We have stuck with claret and blue so that supporters can continue to wear their current version if they prefer (we don’t want pockets hit too much!) At some point (to be decided) the colour will be changed.

I think we've all (with Ian at SK Kits huge help) done a great job over the kit. Can't wait to get my shirt!!!

I guess that means we're sticking with it for another two years?
I don't think so Mark. We don't want to change both kits at the same time. Needs must this pre-season because the quality of the old kit but by keeping the current colour means not too big of a change for supporters. Have the new style by all means but not necessary. Time to change would ideally be next season (my personal opinion, that's down to the Board!)

I don't think so Mark. We don't want to change both kits at the same time. Needs must this pre-season because the quality of the old kit but by keeping the current colour means not too big of a change for supporters. Have the new style by all means but not necessary. Time to change would ideally be next season (my personal opinion, that's down to the Board!)
Great stuff, thanks Vicki. Not a fan of claret & blue at all!

I'm with Mark the claret and blue is not for me but home shirt is spot on

I think the claret and blue in the new design is a lot better, when we go for a new colour change I think that purple and black or orange and black in the current design would be good and would be different than a lot of other teams and would make us stand out

I don't really care too much about the strip, just get us a winning team playing good football please!

Never a fan of the claret and blue, thought it was still tied too closely to the past. However I like this design and it gets a thumbs up from me until such time we are ready to review and debate the next change.

Purple? yuk! Orange and black in new form could be ok (as long as not like those dreadful shirts Canvey Island wore!)

Back