• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Witton and the Northwich Guardian

Slaughtered, for what?
For not commenting on Witton's involvement in the Rushe money laundering operation for a start. The open secret (well known to Witton Board members) was eventually proved in Court. To use the excuse that the ground rent was paid from Vics' Bank Account (and therefore legitimate) is laughable - it is highly likely that some of Rushe's dodgy money was channelled through that account, together with extremely small amounts generated by legitimate means. One didn't need a degree in accountancy to see that Vics' income and expenditure were a mile apart.

We should have more coverage than you ! thats the points, this week on a week of equal importance to both you got nearly triple the coverage V**s can have a complaint but that not our problem although their gates are the lowest by some margin, Im nobodys puppet young Blackie and I will defend My club as I wish to, because I know for definite who I support no switching or wavering like you and other 1874 fans.
Just in case you missed it again:
"Newspapers are printed daily or weekly and then sold to people who want to buy them. Most are run as commercial concerns therefore need to make a profit. Thus they need to print stories and information that people will pay money for. This means that newspapers are very sensitive to what sells and what doesn't."

Slaughtered for basically saying at a supporters meeting, we can't prove where Rushe's money is coming from, therefore we will use it for next year's promotion push.

We should have more coverage than you ! thats the points, this week on a week of equal importance to both you got nearly triple the coverage V**s can have a complaint but that not our problem although their gates are the lowest by some margin, Im nobodys puppet young Blackie and I will defend My club as I wish to, because I know for definite who I support no switching or wavering like you and other 1874 fans.

Maybe you should but you don't get over it!

Im nobodys puppet young Blackie and I will defend My club as I wish to, because I know for definite who I support no switching or wavering like you and other 1874 fans.
Omg....Lowes puppet and now sounding like Paul!! :(.
Same old chestnut when you haven't the intelligence to come up with something new.:oops:.

Last edited:
For not commenting on Witton's involvement in the Rushe money laundering operation for a start. The open secret (well known to Witton Board members) was eventually proved in Court. To use the excuse that the ground rent was paid from Vics' Bank Account (and therefore legitimate) is laughable - it is highly likely that some of Rushe's dodgy money was channelled through that account, together with extremely small amounts generated by legitimate means. One didn't need a degree in accountancy to see that Vics' income and expenditure were a mile apart.

Oh really Witton board members would surely then have been under arrest for aiding and abetting, what a ridiculous statement. Oh and everybody knew ever since Vics left the Drill Field that the income and expenditure were more that a mile apart.

I'm going for C.J....then whs.....then Paul?
First monkey can't see he's wrong.
Second monkey doesn't like to be told he's wrong.
Third monkey everything he says is wrong.

Correct answer?
Cue the who do you support this week response!! :rolleyes:.

Got your New England Patriots 2017 Superbowl Champs T-shirt thru the post yet mate? :rolleyes::oops:

Who are you following in the boat race this year?:oops:

Last edited:
Oh and everybody knew ever since Vics left the Drill Field that the income and expenditure were more that a mile apart.

Exactly but that knowledge wasn't considered during Witton's due diligence process.
The fact is they didn't care where the money came from as long as it kept coming. The mear fact that your club ignored this fact makes the decision to ground share an immoral one.
Very embarrassing for Witton to be connected to a convicted cocaine dealer, something that will stick for a very long time.

Exactly but that knowledge wasn't considered during Witton's due diligence process.
The fact is they didn't care where the money came from as long as it kept coming. The mear fact that your club ignored this fact makes the decision to ground share an immoral one.
Very embarrassing for Witton to be connected to a convicted cocaine dealer, something that will stick for a very long time.
I see everyone & everything is sweaky clean at your H.Q. Lostock club , Martin says he will do the books for you , if Mr Barlow agrees .

I see everyone & everything is sweaky clean at your H.Q. Lostock club , Martin says he will do the books for you , if Mr Barlow agrees .
What on earth are your insinuating or twisting?

Is this the best to can do to justify your clubs association with a cocaine dealer?

In my opinion it was a poor poor decision to have anything to do with Rushe and his green slimy load of shite of a football club and yes I believed we would be stained by our association with it. However I was not at a meeting where the matter was up for discussion. Implications that we are guilty of something criminal however are wide of the mark and unjustified. Rushe was found guilty of intent to supply class A drugs, a disgusting crime WE ARE NOT CRIMINAL. It will not "stick for a long time" we will be free of the green slime before too many moons have passed and it will be forgotten. Your club 1874 are admirable as are all fan run rescue/phoenix clubs. Vics and the like are a disgrace and the football authorities and the courts need to grow a pair and stop it happening instead of letting them cheat the rest of the football family! Anyway that's tonight's rant over....fantastic win for us tonight against the mighty Shaw Lane and a good crowd to boost our second highest in the league attendance.....:woot

In my opinion it was a poor poor decision to have anything to do with Rushe and his green slimy load of shite of a football club and yes I believed we would be stained by our association with it. However I was not at a meeting where the matter was up for discussion. Implications that we are guilty of something criminal however are wide of the mark and unjustified. Rushe was found guilty of intent to supply class A drugs, a disgusting crime WE ARE NOT CRIMINAL. It will not "stick for a long time" we will be free of the green slime before too many moons have passed and it will be forgotten. Your club 1874 are admirable as are all fan run rescue/phoenix clubs. Vics and the like are a disgrace and the football authorities and the courts need to grow a pair and stop it happening instead of letting them cheat the rest of the football family! Anyway that's tonight's rant over....fantastic win for us tonight against the mighty Shaw Lane and a good crowd to boost our second highest in the league attendance.....:woot

I haven't suggested that Witton have done anything criminal.
My comment was "Immoral and connected" and in my opinion it will stick for a long time.

Oh really Witton board members would surely then have been under arrest for aiding and abetting, what a ridiculous statement. Oh and everybody knew ever since Vics left the Drill Field that the income and expenditure were more that a mile apart.
My original post refers to the lack of comment by The Northwich Guardian on the financing of NVFC. The laws of libel probably had a lot to do with the lack of reporting and, far from being "a ridiculous statement" I stand by all I said in my post. A senior Witton Board member advised me and several other football people several years ago that "the relevant football authorities authorities knew what Rushe was up to, but it was a matter of proving it". It seems improbable that the decision to allow NVFC to play at Witton was taken by Witton Board members in ignorance of this Subsequent action by the Police etc. placed Rushe where he belongs and there is the prospect of further charges being brought against him in the future. It is not for me to say what Witton Board members knew of Rushe's activities, no doubt the police's ongoing investigations will take action (under the recovery of the proceeds of crime) against individuals/clubs , together with the recovery of monies paid to them, if it can be linked to Rushe's nefarious activities.

Their is zero to no chance of anyone chasing money paid to Witton for rent-it was paid by a company chaired and owned by M Rushe and paid from Northwich Victoria accounts they may well chase JR and MR but I doubt it.

Back