• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Witton and the Northwich Guardian

Do we check the past record of our owners to see if there is anything suspicious in their past before we accept their money and call them an owner?
Given what is being said about Witton do we need to be consistent?

looking at this weeks northwich guardian and taking note of the wall to wall coverage of witton on the sports pages,i hope that WHS + ALAN LOWE + CJ+ WILLIAM HENRY SEWARD+ COLIN JUMP that these five people now have the courtesy to apologise to Andy Simpson for casting a slur on his journalistic integrity that he showed bias towards 1874 .mind you knowing that lot they will still find something to moan about

No it is only as it should be this week nothing extra ! I wont be apologising for the disgrace that was last weeks GUARDIAN any time soon, time will tell if the message has reached home or not. Hopefully job done.

No it is only as it should be this week nothing extra ! I wont be apologising for the disgrace that was last weeks GUARDIAN any time soon, time will tell if the message has reached home or not. Hopefully job done.
Still no awareness that newspapers are a business that sell what people read rather than a charity to support other businesses who can't be bothered to get off their bottoms and submit enough content about their business.

I did not think CJ would apologise,but I expected more from WHS .COLIN JUMP ALAN LOWE and WILLIAM HENRY SEWARD

Thank you...btw, how is the rest of the Adams family these days?
I will be coming over to see your 'home' team on sat'day , just have to give a shout for Bootle , ( nothing against Winsford ) , got it ??????
Feel free to come & introduce yourself , its always nice to see the man of many insults (blackie ), or will you be on your keyboard !!!!!!!!!!!!

So Pete is Andrew Simpson a reporter or a copy typist ? I dont think We are expected to do His job for him ! This week proves He can report well now it just needs to be fair given the status of the clubs that was all my comments were about.

bit of an aggressive post Swampy lad all those question marks! as you are going to be a plastic scouser on Saturday I think the message is "Calm down La"

So Pete is Andrew Simpson a reporter or a copy typist ? I dont think We are expected to do His job for him ! This week proves He can report well now it just needs to be fair given the status of the clubs that was all my comments were about.
All local sports journalists have to rely heavily on information sent to them. How many sports does Andy cover? Bowls, snooker, rugby, football, hockey, darts, cycling, rowing, swimming, pool - there's probably more.
Do you seriously think he has the time to go and 'investigate' everything in sport, every week, 52 weeks a year.
No disrespect CJ but I don't think you know what your talking about.
If your media person sends more stuff in then you may get more in the paper. If you don't then don't whine and whinge when someone doesn't do it for you.
You get out what you put in - that's life.

I will be coming over to see your 'home' team on sat'day , just have to give a shout for Bootle , ( nothing against Winsford ) , got it ??????
Feel free to come & introduce yourself , its always nice to see the man of many insults (blackie ), or will you be on your keyboard !!!!!!!!!!!!
Touchy John...!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O.
Surely a big lad like you can take a bit of Micky taking :p, or has living in Chester dulled your sense of humour?!

Last edited:
:banghead :banghead :banghead .
How's Janice?

The thing is in the Football season Football is the Big news item sports wise and in the Guardian as you can tell from the headlines nearly every week ! so if He doesnt get that right what is He doing, I think I know more than you think - football sells copy.

The thing is in the Football season Football is the Big news item sports wise and in the Guardian as you can tell from the headlines nearly every week ! so if He doesnt get that right what is He doing, I think I know more than you think - football sells copy.
Is it me or is he sounding more like col'in with each post!?

So in the week when you didn't ACTUALLY play you had very little coverage funnily enough.
What did you expect him to write about?, big back page spread on the Shaw Lane game before it was played!?

Last edited:
Col'ins Dad?

He certainly has a unique grasp of the English language and is egocentric and arrogant like Col'in.

CJ, I think it has nothing to do with status but footfall through the gates, Andy gives both clubs what they deserve as the two best supported teams by the people of Northwich.

I take no credit for changes in this weeks Guardian at all ? my headline would have been :

1874 BOTTLE TITLE CHALLENGE ( I would have taken being second to that one )

Back