• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Thatcham 2nd Leg Thread (24th March)

How did the Albion go on today Paul?.
Lost 2-1 toddy but still in the hunt for an unexpected play off place for the Conference north.

How many Dog and Duck t-shirts have you got left?

Good effort
to get there but not impressed with the team selection today, shocking away support and that squaling every time they go down has no place, ref way out of his depth, not played like we can in either game.
Not happy but see you all monday

One Paul would you like it ,it will help you with your quacking.

I watched both legs. I knew that Thatcham were a very strong and "professional" side the way they broke the game up each time we got going, and I suppose we might have done something similar if we had been in their position. Anyway, we weren't, and I wasn't disappointed either because I am so proud of our gutsy team.
It was heart breaking to see them so sad after the game, they had given their all. I'm sure that all our supporters will agree that we have the best bunch of lads in the league, can' wait now to cheer them on in the league.

What a crowd. The players couldnt have given anymore we just came up against a very good team. The better team won and i can take that.Would have been worse if we had been robbed.
I was disapointed for a few seconds at the final whistle but then thought if i was offered this season in August would i have taken it.
To right i would :scarf:
This club and the people are fantastic look how far we have come in a very short period of time.
We just lost a semi final and i should be gutted but im not i just feel very proud of what this club has achieved. :scarf:

Echo everything that has been said... absolutely gutted but so proud of the team and management..... missed the majority of the first half due to the fans who kept coming and coming through the turnstiles... awesome effort getting behind the lads ..... :scarf:

Now onto completing the second half of our league campaign.....

££££££££££££££ and more £££££££££££££££ on the way to Wembley.

1,693 to be exact,£££££££££££££££££££££££.

Bottle jobs. Big opportunity. Bottled. Season over
Bottle it? Biggest match in Northwich for 20 years and better team won, simples!

Lads have done absolutely FANtastic to get this far and the publicity for our 5 year old club has been huge.

We're all very very proud of what our club has achieved along the way.

By the way talking about bottling it.... You've just taken Vics on another groundshare..... o_O:eek::confused::rolleyes::banghead

Ignore the troll :scarf:

5 years old. Semis of a national competition. The future is bright, the future is green and black. Looking forward to the second half of the season without pesky cup games getting in the way!

Back