• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could answer your comment on Twitter I would but as you have banned me I will have to do it on here again.
Spying on YOU Colin?
I have far, far more interesting things to do with my life than "SPY" on a self-elevated, life-lacking, dodgy dealer condoning, absolute and total weapon such as yourself.
Maybe instead of feeding machines that are, by design, going to take your money you should think about emptying your obviously endless funds into your soulless sham of a once great club. They will need them far more than Tim Martin at JDW. I'm not the one pissing all my money into a bandit! (ooh Satire!)
Tick bloody Tock dickhead!

Last edited:
I didn't want to mention it as I didn't want to embarrass him on a public forum.

I promise Co'lin that I wont go into the Penny Black any more for fear of being accused of spying on him although I didn't realize that he was that important.

Is he the 007 of Rudheath?

Last edited:
But then again, that would go against the grain.

Last edited:
Maybe instead of feeding machines that are, by design, going to take your money you should think about emptying your obviously endless funds into your soulless sham of a once great club.

Chubby - surely they are one of the same?

Both take money from gullible fools......

And as for you spying on Colon, then clearly you are no 007 by sitting in an obvious position in the PB on a very busy night in plain sight of him whilst he puts in to place the cunning business plan hatched by the democratically elected and transparent body known as the the NVSA.

Oh, remind me about their constitution and the last time they held elections.....

http://www.nvsa.co.uk/index.php/rules-objectives

AGM?

Officers?

If I could answer your comment on Twitter I would but as you have banned me I will have to do it on here again.
Spying on YOU Colin?
I have far, far more interesting things to do with my life than "SPY" on a self-elevated, life-lacking, dodgy dealer condoning, absolute and total weapon such as yourself.
Maybe instead of feeding machines that are, by design, going to take your money you should think about emptying your obviously endless funds into your soulless sham of a once great club. They will need them far more than Tim Martin at JDW. I'm not the one pissing all my money into a bandit! (ooh Satire!)
Tick bloody Tock dickhead!

Wow
I love the surreal direction this is taking.
Keep it going guys.

PS
Tim Martin.
How can some one who does such good be so wrong?

Oh, remind me about their constitution and the last time they held elections.....
http://www.nvsa.co.uk/index.php/rules-objectives
AGM?
Officers?

Not to mention Article 11 of said document ..
"Accounts shall be examined at the end of each year and an Examiner shall be appointed at the Annual General Meeting of that year."

Lofty ideals, but picture the scene in one of Lord Sugar's candidate interview scenarios, as Claude dissects the business plan for assuming control of JRFC.

As for the clause on cheques ...
"Cheque signings will require two signatures, one of which can be any two of the other signatories"
is crying out for Escher to rise from the grave and create an artist's impression of that little conundrum.

Surrealism really is making a comeback.

When Rushe first arrived he was part of a consortium so those debts may well have been paid. But not all by Rushe.
And no tax & vat has been paid in those figures. Which may well be true.

Paying dues to HMRC has never really been high on the agenda for Vics.

Reactions: Kit
as someone has noted this morning in reply to GL on the Guardian site...

"That is "back-of-a-fag-packet" accounting. It might convince the casual observer but if it bore any resemblance to the truth then the accounts would have been submitted to Companies House when they were due. Also I note no mention in those figures of any payments to Mr Taxman (NI, VAT, Corporation Tax and other such clearly trivial matters)."

Now that JRFC are officially in Administration, can they avoid showing last year's accounts or is it not that simple?

20161218_232239.png

I see on the Witton forum there is a discussion going on as to whether their game against JRFC will go ahead on Boxing Day given the uncertainty about the long-term viability of JRFC.

I am sure that Co'lin is at MI5 headquarters right now discussing it with Judy Dench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back