• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he realise what a pointless job it is, because no matter what position they finish in they will probably be relegated.......again!!:oops:.

A lot of people were expecting this appointment. Moore has moved around a lot of clubs without really enjoying any success; but always seems to be able to land another job fairly quickly. The attraction clubs have to him is that he alledgedly contributes to the playing budgets of the clubs he manages through the profits of his own business. So the ideal fit for Northwich Victoria in their current predicament one could reasonably assume.

The telephone box top of town would have been far more appropriate and adequate to meet their supporters needs !!

It was three months actually and it was donated by Cheshire West and Chester Council as it was deemed to be "a good thing" as 1874 is organised as a provident society with a tangible Community benefit unlike the other Northwich football clubs which are run for private profit.

Co'lin would not understand so do not even try to explain it or he might bring up the subject of his £200 (again)

Last edited:
Heard from Witton friend of mine that the 20 odd JRFC fans were chanting snide comments aimed at Andy Simpson at their recent Derby match.
Not at all surprised that this farcical so called fan run club continue where they left off under Jim Rushe, burning bridges with arrogance and disrespect.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

JRFC are in Administration! Nothing should very "exciting"

Heard from Witton friend of mine that the 20 odd JRFC fans were chanting snide comments aimed at Andy Simpson at their recent Derby match.
Not at all surprised that this farcical so called fan run club continue where they left off under Jim Rushe, burning bridges with arrogance and disrespect.
When the shoe is on the other foot...
20170101_200924.png
With some people in mind I would question the use of the word 'unnecessary'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back