• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is "The World according to Co'lin" so I wouldn't give it too much credence, but if someone has been rude to JRFC it was probably an unpaid creditor or taxpayer?

Last edited:
Complete and utter hypocrite the way he still harasses me with 6 year old news and abuse i still receive of him the guy is an utter d**k not someone you would want as club secretary and media officer
I've seen Dewdrops continued harassment Matt. I think it's about time the EvoStik League were informed, they should put an end to his Twitter bullying activities, afterall he is a club official.
20170102_103522.png

Surely he's dew a promotion under the new set-up? The website should let us know round about Christmas I expect.
Where does the info come from that Coli'n is to assume club sec responsibilities? Not sure how the League and/or FA will react to communications in his own inimitable style.

Their match against Shaw Lane is off today, wonder what the reason for that is? We had a deep frost last night in Biddulph and ground is already thawing, surly not worse in Northwich?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Heard from a reliable source that the real reason is that JRFC can't form a squad.
You lot are desperate for your beloved NVFC to take a fall at every opportunity. If they were to go belly-up there will be a massive void on this Forum.
Anyway please hear the facts - the game was postponed by the local Referee (me) as the goalmouth at the Lostock end of Wincham Park was frozen and a danger to players.
Oh, you're going to be so miserable for the rest of the day, now!!
GE

You lot are desperate for your beloved NVFC to take a fall at every opportunity. If they were to go belly-up there will be a massive void on this Forum.
Anyway please hear the facts - the game was postponed by the local Referee (me) as the goalmouth at the Lostock end of Wincham Park was frozen and a danger to players.
GE

"You lot" ?!!! ...... Talk about tarring everyone with the same brush!!!!

Do you in turn think it appropriate to post in the vein that you do given the positions you hold?

Maybe postponements elsewhere have caused you a little personal frustration too? ;)

GE
How did you get wind of this rumour? Are you a Wittoner or a sympathetic JRFC fan being sympathetic to a club that can't put together a full squad?
Maybe my source rumour is closer to the bone than originally thought to warrant such a response.

Last edited:
I can't believe a local football official could post in such an offensive way, what a disgrace
Maybe this individual is a closet Wittxn fan (like most of them)

Pitch might have been patchy with frost, who knows. Question is did the postponement suit JRFC? I'd be fairly certain the answer is "yes".

Last edited:
First the local official responds and then the JRFC Official Gobshite, proof that the rumour must have hit a nerve between them.

20170103_064514.png

These reactions only enforce my belief of collaboration.

Strange how this one little rumour got a bigger reaction from Muppets United FC than Jim Rushe's cocaine conviction

Last edited:
Don't hurt Dewdrop's feelings, he tends to jump to hypocritical conclusions.. DOH!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think the process here was that the WAFC ground staff inspected the pitch early in the morning and, based on their extensive experience of managing the pitch, decided that the game was in doubt and then asked a local referee (GE) to inspect the pitch. He would have made a recommendation - in this case to call off the game - and that decision would have been communicated to NVFC. The decision would have been made irrespective of the state of the NVFC squad. They key consideration being to make the right decision before the away team travelled. Conspiracy theories abound, but there would not have been any consideration other than the state of the pitch. WAFC need to get as many games played on scheduled dates as possible in order to reduce fixture congestion later in the season. WAFC have only played 7 home league games to date this season, so could be needlessly disadvantaged by postponing games that could be played.

Another needless tirade against NVFC doesn't do your (1874) credibility any good at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back