• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC to return to Wincham Park

http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/...ictoria-signings-ahead-of-supporters-meeting/
I thought Vics had already converted to a CIC, so why the need to explain the next steps, if that is the case?

“The principal item on the agenda is to discuss the next steps required to transfer the ownership of Vics to the fans.
‘We’d like as many friends and followers of the club as possible to come along,’ said secretary Dave Thomas.”

Oh ye of little faith! There is going to be a great big beautiful deal, the best deal in the history of the World, Its going to be great and its so easy.

We, 1874 people make things so difficult and overcomplicate things with the Law and registering with the Financial Conduct Authority to access Community funding including Lottery and other grants, organisation, meetings and minutes, accounts, taxes, paying bills and getting receipts, accountability, compiling information, negotiating, and recording, accurate and audited accounts, taxes, financial transparency, etc. etc. etc.

I suppose that is one of the crosses we have to bear by having professionally trained accountants, lawyers, and other qualified owners running our football club.

More big money signings and a link up with a local business RAFitness whose owner is apparently “extremely proud to forge this link with the mighty Vics” but I’m not entirely convinced there his words.

There’s nothing of this link on their website or is there anything on the gyms twitter about this which is a little strange given the gym are so proud of this link. Just hope that he doesn’t get screwed over by them at any point.

I’ve no jibes at the gym or the owner as it’s a great gym and I’ve watched a few of Ged’s Videos on nutrition and training which are really insightful and practical.

Wonder how the AGM (of sorts) went, can’t wait to read about it from the comprehensive minutes they no doubt took.

Well they've had a vote, for the one man's club treasurer, did it really need to be voted on by non owners, friends and followers?

20180630_014444.png

Well he's completely deluded if he thinks he's going to be in control of the purse strings for the fantasy budget, treasurer my ass, more like scapegoat for when the shit hits the financial fan. Put it this way, I wouldn't want to put my name to those clubs accounts.

Mind you it's not like it's money from the one man's club, so he won't be telling the Mitchell brothers how to spend their money, so will probably be in charge of counting gate receipts on match days using his fingers on both hands.

Last edited:
Hello guys. Been absent for a while. Work started at Townfield today. Major improvements to the pitch. Hopefully will be ready for our friendly with 74 in a few weeks time. BFC thought it was best to get this work done seeing as Steve (Guardiola) Wilkes said the pitch is “shit”

Attachments

• BFCE5B7A-0D62-45BC-B989-D783C19B03AD.jpeg
    BFCE5B7A-0D62-45BC-B989-D783C19B03AD.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 45
Hello guys. Been absent for a while. Work started at Townfield today. Major improvements to the pitch. Hopefully will be ready for our friendly with 74 in a few weeks time. BFC thought it was best to get this work done seeing as Steve (Guardiola) Wilkes said the pitch is “shit”
Oh almost forgot, here’s an update on the debacle of Vics threatening Barnton with legal action.
As most of you are aware BFC received a letter from the Vics treasurer (who now seems to have quit/voted out/ousted) threatening county court action unless we paid back the monies paid by Vics to allow them to finish the season at Barnton. Well Barnton responded with a letter back stating that if they insist on doing this then it will leave BFC with no other option but to claim 2 years rent from them for breach of contract. A week after this BFC received a letter from the Vics Chairman saying “ok let’s draw a line under it”
Incredibly farcical, but that’s Vics for you.

Oh almost forgot, here’s an update on the debacle of Vics threatening Barnton with legal action.
As most of you are aware BFC received a letter from the Vics treasurer (who now seems to have quit/voted out/ousted) threatening county court action unless we paid back the monies paid by Vics to allow them to finish the season at Barnton. Well Barnton responded with a letter back stating that if they insist on doing this then it will leave BFC with no other option but to claim 2 years rent from them for breach of contract. A week after this BFC received a letter from the Vics Chairman saying “ok let’s draw a line under it”
Incredibly farcical, but that’s Vics for you.

They had a very good teacher in Jim Rushe, all their morals, ethics and principles are based on his teachings.
I'm just pleased to see a club stand up to these truckers.

They had a very good teacher in Jim Rushe, all their morals, ethics and principles are based on his teachings.
I'm just pleased to see a club stand up to these truckers.
Thanks Tony. In all honesty what were they expecting Barnton to do. Write back with a humble apology and enclosed is a cheque for the monies you are demanding. Just baffling.

Thanks Tony. In all honesty what were they expecting Barnton to do. Write back with a humble apology and enclosed is a cheque for the monies you are demanding. Just baffling.

Yes, probably.

Why do they continually insist on burning bridges? When will they learn that what goes around comes around and that in a few years time when Witton get fed up with their antics they could be looking towards Barnton to supply a home in Northwich once again.

Except WA were labouring under the impression that a new broom had swept away all the old habits at JGFC and that they could therefore deal with the new regime with confidence and in a spirit of mutual trust. But then they signed their new groundshare agreement before the dispute with Barnton came to light. If they are wise they will proceed with caution - the Mitchell brothers (I like that nickname, whoever invented it,, even if I have never seen Eastenders) will probably be eying up a midnight flit to Old Trafford around Easter.

I believe Alistair Hunt has performed his first requisition as treasurer...a new batch of plain brown envelopes....due to the amount of pre season signings (by the club apparently with no money and needing the help of just giving to survive!), the last batch has been quickly used up!!

Not a clue Tony, nothing appears to have been published anywhere about it

Back