• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC to return to Wincham Park

I'm not threatening Barnton with anything, had enough of it all now people twisting everything, hope your all proud of yourselves

I'm not threating Barnton with anything, had enough of it all now people twisting everything, hope your all proud of yourselves
I didn’t accuse you of “threating ” Barnton. I merely pointed out a fact that Northwich Vics are “threatening” County Court action against Barnton unless they pay back the additional rent money paid by Northwich Vics.
And I hope your club is proud of themselves.

Its all out fault again for daring to ask questions, how dare we!

Are you sure that Jim is still in chokey?

had enough of it all now

You're not leaving us already, are you? With so many unanswered questions? You'd rather we just speculate then? Can't you at least point us to where we might find all the answers? Please.

I'm not threatening Barnton with anything, had enough of it all now people twisting everything, hope your all proud of yourselves

You’ve had enough? But yet you’ve still set the alarm early and checked out the thread this morning.;)

If Jam Town’s assertion is correct (no reason to doubt it isn’t), it’s hardly the sort of actions you’d expect from a “community club” is it? How about reassuring us all on here (straight answer, no ducking and diving ;)) that there is absolutely no possibility that your club is contemplating legal action against Barnton FC - your saviours (incidentally) last Spring?

Oh shame! I thought that I might go along to see what was being planned after all they are a Community Club and I am part of the Community

I see that the NVFC AGM is on Friday 29th June and I see that it is open to friends and supporters.
Don't see much point in holding an AGM when there's only one shareholder.

JGFC... Owned by the fan, for the fan, one voice, one vote!

"Unity is strength".
(Popular in Bulgaria, apparently)

Is this the same Gordon Craig that was the Administrator for JRFC 2007. The same person that failed to account for the Cheshire Challenge Cup in the list of club assets?

20180625_143447.png

If JGFC is what the fans suggest it is, a 'fans owned club' then why is their AGM open to all fans and supporters when it should be closed to members/owners only.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

According to todays Northwich Guardian Dave T has been explaining how tomorrows meeting will be to explain how the club will be converted to a "Club for the fans, by the fans"

Lets hope that they have the financial, legal, administrative, ethical, and reputational background and administrative skills to implement such a plan as well as the support of Supporters Direct and a Chairman with the diplomatic and ethical reputation of Paul Stockton, maybe a sales opportunity for Toddy to offer the skills of our own 1874 Board (for a price, of course).

I am really looking forward to tomorrow night and offer my support in their efforts.

I keep getting images of a mini-Trump rally with the usual exaggerated size of crowd. Colin in his 'Make Vics Great Again' cap shouting "Lock them Up" (aimed at everyone other than Rushe). Meanwhile The Mitchell Brothers are announcing their 'masterplan' and how they are going to buy everybody's captain and "Make them pay for it" before railing against the "Failing Northwich Guardian" and the "Low IQ 1874 fans", while in the background the Vics Press Officer walks around with a parka on stating 'I Really Don't Care - Do You'. #MVGA

Back