• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

There you go again Knutsfordian another pathetic reply with the usual insults.By the way my Question was not for you your opinion is of little consequence to me.
Charliebel we will agree to differ.

There you go again Knutsfordian another pathetic reply with the usual insults.By the way my Question was not for you your opinion is of little consequence to me.
Charliebel we will agree to differ.

Knutsfordian.why do you not just quit while you can.and admit you will never beat the TODD-MEISTER for facts in an argument
**MEISTER-denoting a person skilled or prominent in a specified area of activity**

Ok Toddy I respect your opinion.
One more question would you trade that cup win this season for promotion into the Evostik First Division .

Honest answer no,my reason is I personally think we were not quite ready as a club,we needed to settle into things a bit more.One more season will give us more time to increase fund raising.We are a new club and are finding our feet remember the saying run to fast and you may trip up.I know you Wittoner's will be up in arms with this but do you think your club can afford the step up

Your last post Knustfordian is the most pathetic of all your post's your just making yourself look childish now.

Yes I think we can afford it. As I've said there is a feel good factor around the place from top to bottom at the moment.
I genuinely think that this team could hold its own in the Conference North . They've impressed me that much this season it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

toddy.i quite like charliebel he makes some interesting points and is never offensive.i also share an award with him as "most promising new poster" so feel a certain bond with him.however Knutsfordian comes across as a complete clown .would it be a good idea for all of us to ignore his postings? or could we put up an image or something when ever he posts.Suggestions please(keep them clean if possible)

Very harsh on poor old Knutsfordian! His political views and choice of football team leave a lot to be desired but otherwise he's alright! :)

he is not alright.He is a very naughty boy..and as for his constant disrespectful remarks to Toddy I personally would have him horse-whipped in the centre of northwich or tarred and feathered which was an old Northwich tradition.sometimes the old ways are the best!

To WAFC fans,

I have the address for Jim Rushe if you'd like to send him a card thanking him for his investment in your recent promotion.

tut tut Tony a message to you and all Vics fans . because that who you really all are . Everyone of you kissed the boots and hung off every word of Nuttall Connet and Rushe celebrated and joined in all the FA Cup runs over 30 yrs that press and video coverage prove it.
As a Witton fan. back then we took it I thought fair play to the players that's them doing a job against some top clubs over the years. what went on behind the scenes to finance that was nothing to do with them .
As for now /well as a rival your two leagues below and unlike Witton when you were top dogs. your out of town . .ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow!!....it's now official.
We have more wi**oners on here than their own forum!!
May I thank you all for your contributions and the donations it provides to this club.
It's nice to see you all out of those shadows after all these years getting your vitamin D!!

Is it fair to tar Derek Nuttall with the same brush as Connett and Rushe? There were plenty of us who were always dubious about both of them - after all Connett banned several fans and even set up his own fan club as he did not like the supporters association. I suppose DN stayed in bed with the 2 of them throughout but that may have been a loyalty to Vics rather than anything else.

Is it fair to tar Derek Nuttall with the same brush as Connett and Rushe? There were plenty of us who were always dubious about both of them - after all Connett banned several fans and even set up his own fan club as he did not like the supporters association. I suppose DN stayed in bed with the 2 of them throughout but that may have been a loyalty to Vics rather than anything else.

Richard the question that needs to be asked, is who were the individuals who got us into the situation where Connett was able to buy the club in the first place? ;)

Back