• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Away travel

Sorry, can't make it up there, but I have got a letter from my Mum :);)

Presume the bus is more than full and plenty were planning to travel under their own steam anyway. I'd be interested to hear how many 1874 fans do travel today; hopefully it'll top the 100 mark, which would be a great effort pre-Christmas if that proved to be the case :scarf:

Widnes Vikings - Saturday 28 December

A number of supporters have expressed the view that they wish to drive to the away match in Widnes, rather than booking on the coach. This is due to the short distance between the towns, the fact that there is very good parking at the ground and also that they would like to stay after the game and enjoy a drink in the excellent supporters bar. Therefore it has been decided that arranging a coach would not be cost effective for the Club. However should anyone struggle to travel to Widnes then we will do our best to arrange lifts for fans.

I'll be one of those driving to the game, hopefully plenty more are doing the same. :)

Last edited:
Hi all

I am just putting a message out to see what interest there is if we arrange a mini bus to the friendly at Ashton Ath on Saturday 11 January. If you are interested, could you please reply on this thread, PM me or phone/text the Club by SUNDAY 5th to enable us to make a decision.

Thanks

Hi all

I am just putting a message out to see what interest there is if we arrange a mini bus to the friendly at Ashton Ath on Saturday 11 January. If you are interested, could you please reply on this thread, PM me or phone/text the Club by SUNDAY 5th to enable us to make a decision.

Thanks

Two for me, Vicki.

http://www.1874northwich.com/away-travel

Latest travel details have been updated on the Club website.

We currently have 5 seats remaining for the Ashton friendly next saturday, please let us know asap if you wish to book. This should be a great test for our lads, to pit their wits against Premier League opposition, plus another new ground to tick off for supporters!

Bookings are now being taken for our Cheshire Cup game at Cammell Laird. Again, the earlier bookings are made the better, to enable us to order the right size coach.

Thank you :scarf:

Cammell Laird update - the bus is now full and some supporters cars have now been filled.

If anyone is able to offer lifts for other fans that may need it (Matt H so far) then please reply on the Car Share thread.

Thanks

Cammell Laird update - the bus is now full and some supporters cars have now been filled.

If anyone is able to offer lifts for other fans that may need it (Matt H so far) then please reply on the Car Share thread.

Thanks

Sounds like it's going to be a decent following. Is it a full sized bus which has been filled?

Get your pens ready on the bus on Saturday,there will be a quiz on events that have happened during the week,there will be a small prize.

Formby update

Only 6 seats left on the large coach for our away trip to play Formby. Please contact the Club as soon as possible should you wish to use the Away Travel service.

Thanks

Formby update

Only 6 seats left on the large coach for our away trip to play Formby. Please contact the Club as soon as possible should you wish to use the Away Travel service.

Thanks
Hello Vicki - If there are any seats left for Formby can I please book a £6 seat? ty Rob

Bring your pen's again on Saturday,there will be another Quiz on the bus.

Back