• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Away travel

Please see latest travel details.
http://www.1874northwich.com/away-travel

We will only run a mini bus for the rearranged game at Northwich Flixton Villa, therefore if you want to book a seat then please let myself or Guy know today (if the game is on!). Otherwise details of how to book are on the Club site.

Oldham update

Only 10 seats remain for the trip to Oldham. If you do intend to use the Away Travel service then we would appreciate an early response, so that we are able to book the appropriate size coach. Thank you!

Bring your pens and a bit of paper for the quiz on the bus,all the questions are from the paper's this week.Their will be a small prize.

Bring your pens and a bit of paper for the quiz on the bus,all the questions are from the paper's this week.Their will be a small prize.

Toddy,

Do you a swap, the Mail for the Mirror !!. And do not forget to bring my book !.

No swap Frank(don't read fiction).I will bring your book and one for Tony,he asked me to.

Next away day - Nelson Saturday 7 December.

The coach will depart from the Memorial Hall at 12 noon, the cost is £11 for adults and £9 for concessions.

This is obviously a big league encounter and there will be a good interest to use the away travel service, therefore early bookings would be advisable. Usual booking methods apply including seeing the lovely Pam in the Club shop on Saturday.

Nelson update

Two seats left on the coach for this massive game. Please make contact as soon as possible should you wish to use the away travel service

Bring your pens and a piece of paper,there will be a Quiz on the bus,it will be about what's happened this week.

Back