• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Away travel

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
http://www.1874northwich.com/1874-news/away-travel

Times and prices on Club website.

To book your spot, please call or text the Club on 07975 679624. If texting, please state the away game, your name and the number of seats required.

There's only about 8 seats left for Congleton on Tuesday, so if you are thinking of enjoying another away day on the coach, please be quick and book!!

Thanks

There will be a short Quiz again on the bus on Saturday with a small prize,also a raffle the prize will be a 1874 cap donated by Eddie Phillips.

Reactions: Tez
Please note that the coach to Leek will leave at 5.45pm on Tuesday. Around ten spaces left, so please be quick!!!

I have done a Quiz (nice and easy) with a prize,so bring a pen,there will also be a raffle if you want one.

Update - only about half a dozen spaces left on the coach tomorrow night. If you do want to go on the away trip and cheer the lads on then please ring or text the Club -
07975 679624.

Next up is Northwich Flixton Villa on Wednesday 16th. The coach leaves the Memorial Hall at 6pm. Please see details on the Club website.

HI
Are there any seats available for Saturdays trip to Altrincham ,Thanks

Hi Trevor

We are not planning to run a bus to Alty, as we don't know what the response will be. I think the best idea is for us to push the Car Share scheme, so if anyone can offer a lift, please log it up on the thread.

Thanks

Latest on NF Villa, about ten spaces left on the coach. It would be good for us all to get behind the lads, so if you don't fancy driving then book a space.

Only 5 spaces left for Wednesday so please let us know asap if you want to come on the coach

I need a seat on the coach as my lift has let me down. I have also sent a message to that number above :)

Important information - Squires Gate

I would like to advise that a decision has been made to depart from Lostock Social Club at 11am on Saturday 26 October. Most of the supporters that have booked on the coach, would like to be dropped back off there ready for the Race Night. It would be quite difficult to pick up at the Memorial Hall first and then head back up town, given all the traffic issues! If this decision poses a problem for any of our supporters, then I should be grateful if you would let the Club know (by email, phone or text) and we will endeavour to help.

Can I please urge those that have expressed an interest in booking a seat, to confirm as soon as possible please? We currently have enough names on the list to fill the coach, therefore if you are not able to attend then it would help to free seats up.

Thank you :scarf:

Important information - Squires Gate

I would like to advise that a decision has been made to depart from Lostock Social Club at 11am on Saturday 26 October. Most of the supporters that have booked on the coach, would like to be dropped back off there ready for the Race Night. It would be quite difficult to pick up at the Memorial Hall first and then head back up town, given all the traffic issues! If this decision poses a problem for any of our supporters, then I should be grateful if you would let the Club know (by email, phone or text) and we will endeavour to help.

Can I please urge those that have expressed an interest in booking a seat, to confirm as soon as possible please? We currently have enough names on the list to fill the coach, therefore if you are not able to attend then it would help to free seats up.

Thank you :scarf:
Vicki, Noted, fine for me!

Back