• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Away travel

I have done a quiz for the bus,all the questions are from the papers this week,so bring a pen,there will be a small prize.

The club is just finalising requirements for Wednesday therefore if you do wish to use the Away Travel service to Northwich Flixton Villa, then please let us know as soon as possible. Thanks

I would just like to thank the supporters who travel on the for their support of the raffle on the bus,and inform you up to now it has raised £150 so far.Of that half has gone to the Club,and half to Ciarans Cause,so thank you again.Toddy.

A couple more seats remain for Northwich Flixton Villa away. If you are interested, please ring or text 07975 679624

I have done a quiz for the bus,all the questions are from the papers this week,so bring a pen,there will be a small prize.

Todd,

Re the bottle of wine, won at the race night and held for me, use it for a raffle on the Holker coach.

Cheers

Vicki.

Would you put Marguerite and I down for the last two seats on the coach for Wednesday please.

There will be a Quiz on the bus on Saturday,it will be a bit longer than the usual one(due to the longer trip),so bring a pen and a piece of paper,there will be a small prize.We will also be having a raffle ,see you Saturday.Toddy

Where does the bus leave from today? Lostock or Memorial Hall?

Back