• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Away travel

AFC Darwen update

Seats are now being taken up for our very first trip to Darwen on Saturday. As always, it would help if supporters booked early to avoid disappointment.

Let's get 'up north' to cheer our lads on to 3 welcome points

Vicki,
Could you put me down on the bus for Saturday please?
Cheers,
Ben

AFC Darwen update - only 6 seats remain on the coach, therefore please let us know asap if you want to book on.

For anyone struggling to make it to Widnes for next Saturday's league game (assuming places on the coach are all taken), we'll have two spare seats going from Northwich; just send me a DM by Friday lunch.

Agreed Guy lets hope loads travel to get behind the lads.

Colls update - only around 8 seats left for this massive trip to Atherton. Therefore if you are thinking of using the away travel service, then please make contact as soon as possible.

There will be a Quiz on the Bus on Saturday,it will be slightly longer than the usual one,so bring a pen and a piece of paper.The Quiz is free and there will be a small prize.See you Saturday.

Latest travel news - AFC Darwen Wednesday 19 March

Coach leaves the Memorial Hall bus stop at 6pm, seats are £9 & £7.

We would be grateful if you could let us know asap if you wish to use the Away Travel service please, then we can gauge which size coach to order.

Thanks

Last edited:
Around 7 seats remaining for this important League game at Darwen.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you are interested in taking a place.

Around 7 seats remaining for this important League game at Darwen.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you are interested in taking a place.

Good stuff!! What size coach was booked in the end Vicki? :scarf:

We've got the 33 seater. It usually gets booked up, but quite often within the last couple of days. We try our best to make sure that everyone who needs transport, can get there. But it would help Guy and I if people could book as soon as possible.

Latest information on away travel has been updated on the Club website.

http://www.1874northwich.com/away-travel

As ever, I would ask that if you are thinking of using the service, then please book asap. Phone, text or see Pam in the shop on Saturday.

Our support has been incredible away from home, a big thank you from the Ian, Lee, Paul and the lads. Let's keep it going, they deserve our backing.
#greenarmyontour

Travel update

5 seats left for Hanley and only 3 for Holker!

Thank you for your support

There will be a Quiz on the bus on Saturday,on current news.Also I think Ian might be doing a sports Quiz.

Bring your pens for the Quiz on the bus tomorrow,there will be a small prize.

The Holker bus is now FULLY BOOKED.

Spaces are still available for the Maine Road trip on Monday evening, leaving at 6.15pm.

Important travel information to Formby.

http://1874northwich.com/away-travel

We have already had very good interest from supporters. Therefore if you want to use the Away Travel Service then please let us know as soon as you can, so that the appropriate transport can be booked.

Thank you

Back