• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Winsford now OFF

@Steven, you need to stop using facts to support your arguments...... we need to continue with speculation and personal opinions to suit whatever that poster want's to believe...... ;)

This thread isn’t specific to this season, or even specific to Postponments itself.

Edit: well the thread is, but the conversation it’s self has curtailed :eek:

I actually realise now what a back stabbing, money grabbing, no morals bunch of to$$ers you lot are, and now, as ive stated before, would rather burn a fiver than give it to Wi**on.....merry Christmas!! :D.
Nice to see you still commenting on my posts though.....god loves a trier :oops:.
Good to see you on here again more concerned about our problems than on your own forum working out your own teams shortfalls!
I would have thought with WHS and CJ on your forum you'd spend more time on there as those pair can even make you look intelligent!! :eek:.
If my IQ were ever to drop anywhere near as low as yours Blackie I'd start to become concerned about your comments....As for a hand of friendship seemingly being offered and the majority of 1874 fans seemingly decent folk, you are actually right on one thing. Why on earth would Wittoners including myself need or want utter bellwhiffs like you anywhere near our stadium never mind in it? :finger

If my IQ were ever to drop anywhere near as low as yours Blackie I'd start to become concerned about your comments....As for a hand of friendship seemingly being offered and the majority of 1874 fans seemingly decent folk, you are actually right on one thing. Why on earth would Wittoners including myself need or want utter bellwhiffs like you anywhere near our stadium never mind in it? :finger
Bothered by a Wi**oners opinion?......Errr....No! :p
Name calling.....how old are you!?:oops:
And we agree on one thing at least, neither of us want me in your stadium, (and given your fall in attendances this year, I'm not on my own!!) :finger.
Cheerio!! :D.....back to talking to the grown ups!! (who actually belong on this site!!).

Bothered by a Wi**oners opinion?......Errr....No! :p
Name calling.....how old are you!?:oops:
And we agree on one thing at least, neither of us want me in your stadium, (and given your fall in attendances this year, I'm not on my own!!) :finger.
Cheerio!! :D.....back to talking to the grown ups!! (who actually belong on this site!!).

100% correct Blackie. ;)

Back