• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Thatcham.

I just found this prediction (by others) on Thatcham's twitter. Interesting, at least I thought so.

https://www.botp.co.uk/blog/fa-vase-semi-finals-preview-stats-predictions

I think if anything, it highlights the fact that there is potentially little to choose from between the two teams and it’s going to be tight perhaps.
Difficult to know how the strengths of the respective leagues compare. All a bit of a leap of faith for us, though perhaps not so Goody and Bows who will most certainly have done their homework thoroughly.
We should have a clearer idea come 4:50 on Saturday ..... possibly ;):D:scarf:

Marske have agreed to play BOTH their semi final legs at Stockton due to a combination of their pitch quality and the unavailability of another local ground to play at!

Marske have agreed to play BOTH their semi final legs at Stockton due to a combination of their pitch quality and the unavailability of another local ground to play at!

Wow! They must be confident.

Look at the weather for Thatcham on Saturday. 1-2 degrees, bloody cold! See you there Chubbs and everyone.

The NHS down here have today circulated a "Level 3 Severe Weather Alert" and a 56 page "Cold Weather Plan". On closer examination it appears to amount to "it will be cold and it might snow". Remember ... this is the south! Wear a jumper.

Lets hope we have shifted a few tickets, Was hoping they would be sold or nearly sold out by now.

"1874 have been renowned for having a strong following and in their 1-0 quarter final victory over Leighton, they were supported by 800 travelling fans."

if only ...

“Three goals” conceded in the competition :rolleyes: ?

Right at least that 1874 will be “a difficult test”. ;)

Are we even going to have 400 with us, I really hope so.
See you all tomorrow.

At least James didn't say losing's not on the agenda this time

Anybody got any idea why we are taking around a hundred less to thatcham than we took to Leighton, very strange
See you all tomorrow
We won't even have 300

Last edited:
Back